Company DescriptionNW Recruiters is the premier resource for executive jobs and management talent in the nation. Among recruiting firms, our knowledgeable recruiters consistently deliver the executive jobs and search results that clients and candidates seek. We are committed to identifying fantastic career opportunities in a wide variety of industries and functional specialties.
NW Recruiters is seeking a Business Development Manager. This role will be responsible for selling our client’s comprehensive offerings by: contacting the company’s target customers, identifying new clients, and presenting our offerings to potential clients, and closing business. The focus will be on selling our client’s comprehensive offerings.
Essential Functions of the Business Development Manager:
- Develop new business by proactively contacting potential clients via telephone, internet, eCommunications and in-person to identify appropriate contacts, qualify and drive leads through the sales pipeline.
- Set appointments and/or demos that fit within the guidelines of a qualified lead via web conference or in-person, depending on proximity of prospective clients.
- Respond to requests for information and answer questions regarding company solutions.
- Develop and deliver company’s solutions demos/sales presentations in a professional and effective manner by: Applying established demo process and using effective sales techniques
- Utilize approved company processes for lead generation efforts including timely tracking and reporting of status within the CRM.
- Meet or exceed established call/demo quotas and division sales goals.
- Attend trade and industry related events as assigned.
- Communicate to management the status of leads and outcome of sales process.
- Maintain proficiency with new developments within the company Divisions and competitors.
- College degree, with focus on healthcare, business or related discipline, with advanced degree preferred. Minimum of 8 years’ experience in sales position, preferably in health care related industry.
- Strong written and oral communication skills, including telephone-based, consultative selling skills and well-developed presentation skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Strong organizational skills must include prioritizing, planning, follow through, multitasking and time management.
- Ability to sense and relate observations to sales opportunities.
- Ability to influence and persuade all levels of decision makers to achieve desired outcomes.
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and negotiation skills.
- Information technology expertise to include Internet, MS Office tools; computer systems, communication tools and software such as Windows, FTP, HTTPS, SMTP, Internet Security, and delimited file formats.
- Expertise with a technology company and/or knowledge of eLearning and learning management systems (LMS).
- Experience in healthcare, particularly home health care and hospice.
Click here to apply.
• Post ID: 51718286 newyork