Strategic thinker who can translate data analyses into intuitive dashboards in support of decision making based on current performance trends, The candidate will be working cross-functionally with data scientists, technical and business partners and senior stakeholders.
The ideal candidate will be required to:
- Bachelor's degree in a quantitative field or related experience; advanced degree preferred
- 6 years of relevant experience with at least 3 - 5 years of Business Intelligence.
- Strongly preferred in developing, designing, tuning, administering and supporting interactive Tableau Dashboards and working with BI data visualization tools.
- Designing UI interfaces to communicate business insights and telling visual appealing stories using data.
- Enthusiasm in learning new things and performing detailed data analyses and a quick learner with business mindset.
- Exceptional quantitative and analytical abilities.
- Superior verbal and written communication skills.
- Effective interpersonal and team building capabilities.
- Strong project planning and time management.
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills, e.g. Excel, database, PowerPoint, etc.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer - and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Click here for more info: http://www.verizon.com/about/work/jobs/6439367-business-intelligence-manager