What you’ll be doing...
Responsible for the operations management of the overall Smart Communities and Venues; specific responsibility for budget tracking, revenue tracking, system integrations, governance around agile process coordination, and maintenance of operational metrics and processes. Will be held responsible to implement new operational processes to track key KPI’s and performance objectives for the group. Also responsible for presentations, marketing materials, communications, and events.
- Responsible for managing capital, expense, and revenue tracking functions, including delving into the PR code systems across Verizon to establish product roll-up and financial modeling capabilities that tie together SCV offerings from both existing and new product offerings across both new and existing customer base.
- Responsible for developing capital requirements working in partnership with Product Management managing to internal Verizon capital planning cycle.
- Responsible for deck creation to track and convey status and operational reporting across the greater SCV and Verizon organization.
- Partners with Sales Enablement, product management, and product marketing functions to identify key reports, functionality /system tasks to improve tracking, usage, and trending.
- Responsible for Establishing Verizon’s visibility and credibility within the Smart Communities & Venues marketplace in coordination with the SCV Digital Readiness and Sales Enablement teams.
- Responsible for outward communication, marketing, and events for SCV.
- Responsible for internal & external strategy development & communication, including driving SCV staff agendas, communications agendas, off-sites, and ensure appropriate communications are maintained across departments.
- Responsible for defining and selling SCV Vision across PNB organization through executive ops reviews.
- Build dashboards working closely with product and sales to track KPIs across multiple data sources.
- Continually review current business processes and existing applications solutions supporting them and identify improvements for the short and long term strategic direction.
- Participate in Management meetings and discussions, and provide meaningful input into the generation and modification of policies and procedures.
What we’re looking for...
You’ll need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree or four or more years of work experience.
- Six or more years of relevant work experience.
- Supervisor/management experience.
Even better if you have:
- 5+ years of supervisor/management experience leading a large group with diverse experience and knowledge.
- Demonstrated success developing/implementing systems to track complex/disruptive models for product solutions, especially Software as a Service & Platform as a Service models.
- Experience in enterprise systems architecture, focusing on large scale, complex, transformational solutions.
- Strong analytical skills, with core ability to operationalize and address strategic imperatives through tactical execution.
- Professional presentation and communication skills to address all levels of the enterprise to include client senior executives.
- Ability to create excellent working relationships with diverse teams and job functions throughout the organization.
- Extensive experience with business process design and evaluation.
- Ability to meet strict deadlines & work effectively under pressure & carry out assigned projects to completion; establish & maintain solid relations with staff members & internal customers.
- Strong Microsoft Office background, particularly Excel and Power Point.
When you join Verizon...
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America’s fastest and most reliable network, we’re leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Click here for more info: http://www.verizon.com/about/work/jobs/8163949-business-operations-manager-smart-communities
• Post ID: 143100167 newyork