Co-Manager - Rite Aid (Brooklyn, NY)
Posted: Tuesday, January 8, 2013 2:49 AM
• Check vendor deliveries to verify vendor invoice information; enter the invoices into the accounts payable system.
• Prepare the retail store for physical inventory by ensuring merchandise on the sales floor and in the stock room is in order and easy to access.
• Analyze operating reports and make recommendations for improvement.
• Utilize Staffworks software to complete the associate work schedule.
• Remain knowledgeable of the One-Hour Photo department and film processing, if applicable.
• Assist the Pharmacy department when there is a high volume of customers.
• Request store maintenance when required.
• Assist with the general maintenance of the store, both inside and outside.
Experience / Requirements:
In accordance with state law, candidates must satisfy minimum age requirements to sell and/or supervise the sale of alcohol and/or tobacco products.
At least two (2) years of experience in retail, food service, restaurant or customer service industry, preferably at a supervisor level, and/or a two (2) year college degree.
Apply for this job:
* Apply for this jobonline
* Refer a friend to this job
Rite Aid is an Equal Opportunity Employer
• Location: Brooklyn
• Post ID: 36253742 newyork