Credit Union Branch Manager - Bethex FCU (Bronx, NY)
Bethex Federal Credit Union is headquartered in New York City. It is a community development financial institution and serves a low income population.
As part of its growth strategy, the credit union will be expanding into the Greater Philadelphia area and will serve residents and businesses by offering basic banking services, loans and mortgages.
This is a full time position and the successful applicant will report to the CEO. He/she will be responsible for the daily management of the branch.
Working as a part of a team located in New York City and Philadelphia, some of the duties will include:
- Planning and executing strategies for membership growth and outreach
- Promotion and marketing of the credit unions products and services
- Preparation of loan documentation and supervision of same
- Reconciliation of accounts
- Management of accounts payables and receivables
- Data entry and record keeping
- Coordination of financial literacy sessions
- Working with other non profit entities and governmental organizations to garner support for the credit unions efforts.
The minimum qualifications are:
- A bachelor's degree from an accredited institution
- Bi-lingual (English and Spanish)
- Strong commitment towards credit unions' mission and growth
- Demonstrated ability to handle non-routine situations and act proactively
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and writing skills
- Knowledge of the Philadelphia area and the ability to work successfully with people of low income, immigrants, disabilities, etc.
- Some management experience or, at a minimum, confirmed supervisory experience
- Familiarity with computer hardware and comfort using technology
- Basic knowledge of bookkeeping
- Some travel to the Bronx, New York as necessary
Desired Skills and Experience
- Adept at social media and communication technologies
- Credit union industry experience
• Post ID: 36830322 newyork