Verizon’s Video & Broadband group (Consumer and Mass Business) Digital Analytics Team manages the digital analytics and insights or new and existing Fios and High Speed Internet customers across all digital channels including desktop, mobile, chat, forums, and mobile apps.
The Digital Analytics team at Verizon is hiring for a Digital Analytics Manager to lead analytics efforts to identify insights and drive actions within the digital channels to increase conversion and revenue. This is a unique role to lead efforts to optimize revenue and conversion growth within the Digital channels of a Fortune 15 company.
- Perform analytics to generate cross-channel insights and identify opportunities/actions to drive new acquisition sales as well as upgrades and renewals from existing customers to optimize conversion and revenue/profitability within the Verizon Digital channels (desktop website, mobile website, mobile app, etc.).
- Become the Subject Matter Expert on performance of sales, service and support interactions / customer journeys across desktop/mobile site experiences and mobile app
- Connect data/analysis findings to knowledge of business systems & processes to generate recommendations to drive profitable growth
- Digital Analytics Business intelligence and executive reporting mainly focused around digital customer path analysis and sales/revenue performance including the design, development and implementation of complex performance analysis of online presence with the utilization of Site Catalyst including Discover, Data Warehouse, Report Builder and Data Workbench.
- Design, develop and deploy data visualization executive-level dashboards in Tableau based on key insights and outputs from analyses
- Conduct root cause analysis on performance and make recommendations based on advanced analytics findings on site experiences / customer paths, campaigns, site design/creative changes to optimize conversion and revenue utilizing tools such as Tealeaf
- Develop close rate analysis for existing and prospect customers to measure customer probability to order/upgrade service and then leverage outputs from the analysis combined with digital and cross-channel customer path/journey analysis to generate recommendations to improve close rates
- Perform analysis to identify digital actions/events/interactions which result in increases/decreases in RCM and Churn and leverage insights / real-time analysis on these unique sequences of actions/events/interactions to identify opportunities to proactively drive site changes / personalization to increase RCM and decrease churn from acquisition through the Customer tenure
- Lead strategist for Tag Management Platform (Ensighten or Adobe DTM) and develop web analytics tag solution/requirements documentation to ensure all data is captured
- Provide overall management (program/project management “PMO”) for all Digital Analytics requests for Tagging and Reporting, ad-hoc analysis, and deep-dive projects
- Monitor site performance hourly/daily and take appropriate action
- Manage, coordinate, and track results of A/B testing and outbound campaigns
- Operate as the liaison between Digital Analytics team and IT Development team for all projects and releases within the Digital sites and app including testing pre/post deployment of changes to ensure timely and accurate reporting and insights
- Forecast sales and revenue site performance from traffic/demand to conversion
- Discover new opportunities to optimize the business through analytics and statistical modeling using business analytical tools.
- A Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, information systems, analytics/business intelligence, engineering, mathematics, statistics, or other related technical discipline or equivalent experience.
- Six or more years of professional work experience within Digital Analytics with the utilization of Adobe’s Site Catalyst or related platform (ex. Google Analytics).
- Six or more years of experience with .com/online and mobile metrics.
- Six or more years of experience with .com/online and mobile user.
- Six or more years of experience with digital metrics analysis.
- Prior work experience designing and implementing Campaign and Product classifications, KPIs and automated reporting in one or more digital analytics platform(s).
- Experience connecting sales/operational/channel data between multiple online and offline data sources to develop queries, analyze data and generate insights, and build analytical models (using SQL, Transact-SQL (T-SQL), Microsoft Report Builder, Hadoop Hive, Alteryx, R, SAS, Adobe Analytics suite (Site Catalyst, Data Workbench, Discover) , Tealeaf, and Microsoft Office, product suite (Access, Excel, PowerPoint, Word, SharePoint).
- Experience designing, developing, and implementing data visualization dashboards utilizing Tableau or other Business Intelligence tools that provide real-time visibility into performance results.
- Prior experience in digital analytics / customer analytics / omni-channel analytics with a demonstrated track record of results driving growth of revenue, conversion and overall profitability through an increase in Digital Channel Mix (vs. other sales channels) and self-service / DIY digital transactions.
- In-depth knowledge of predictive/prescriptive statistical modeling and translating insights to action through real-time site personalization and A/B testing.
- Experience generating sales forecasts.
- Strategy development and execution experience which include building strategies from the ground-up by leading cross-functional teams to collaborate and define/refine ideas, then, gain support at the executive level for proposals, and execute with robust project plans/project management skills through to implementation while clearly articulating the roadmap and/or multi-year/multi-generation plan and current progress.
- Experience performing comprehensive financial analysis illustrating the costs, benefits and ROI of all technology / IT development work.
- Strong knowledge of process design and the inter-relationship between process and the development of technology solutions.
- Experience managing the full lifecycle of large-scale programs/projects with proven ability to lead and manage cross-functional teams across all levels of the organization.
- Prior experience working in an agile development environment.
- Strong leadership experience and proven ability to drive results, positively influence change, and motivate others within a non-direct reporting structure to take action/execute.
Ideally, you'll also have:
- A MBA.
- Prior consulting and/or agency experience.
- Lean Six Sigma Certification and/or PMI certification.
- Outstanding analytical skills and problem solving skills.
- Ability to establish and articulate a vision, set goals, develop and execute strategy, as well as measure track performance results.
- Social media measurement experience.
- Proven critical thinking, creative problem solving, and decision-making skills with ability to work effectively in a hyper-changing environment.
- Must be comfortable working in highly collaborative environments and be able to learn new and emerging concepts and technologies very quickly.
- Ability to forge strong relationships with both IT (web, ops, development, etc.) and business (Product Line Management, Marketing, Metrics/Analytics, Legal, Testing, etc.) teams.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills with ability to design, develop, and present executive-level (c-suite) PowerPoint Presentations and in clear and concise language/visuals across all-levels of the organization.
- Demonstrated collaborative, negotiating, and consensus building skills.
Not to boast, but a little bit about us
Verizon powers America’s fastest and most reliable network. We’re also leading the way in cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and video entertainment. Technology moves fast and so do we. We believe that bringing great ideas and customer experiences to life should be recognized and rewarded. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer - and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Click here for more info: http://www.verizon.com/about/work/jobs/6351408-e-commerce-and-digital-analytics-manager