Company DescriptionNW Recruiters is the premier resource for executive jobs and management talent in the nation. Among recruiting firms, our knowledgeable recruiters consistently deliver the executive jobs and search results that clients and candidates seek. We are committed to identifying fantastic career opportunities in a wide variety of industries and functional specialties.
NW Recruiters is seeking a Director of Human Resources. This role will be responsible for promoting and implementing human resource values by planning and managing human resources programs and directing staff.
- Implements human resources strategies by establishing department accountabilities, including talent acquisition, staffing, employment processing, compensation, health and welfare benefits, training and development, records management, safety and health, succession planning, employee relations and retention, Affirmative Action/Equal Employment Opportunity (AA/EEO) compliance and labor relations
- Manages human resources operations by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, coaching, counseling, and disciplining staff; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing staff job contributions; maintaining compensation; determining production, productivity, quality, and customer-service strategies; designing systems; accumulating resources; resolving problems; implementing change
- Develops human resources operations financial strategies by estimating, forecasting, and anticipating requirements, trends, and variances; aligning monetary resources; developing action plans; measuring and analyzing results; initiating corrective actions; minimizing the impact of variances
- Guides management and employee actions by researching, developing, writing, and updating policies, procedures, methods, and guidelines; communicating and enforcing organization values
- Complies with federal, state, and local legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation; anticipating legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions
- Oversees the processing of bi-weekly payroll, including payroll adjustments, raises and bonuses; Accurately updates payroll information with payroll processing company
- Oversees employee related functions, i.e., company meeting, quarterly meetings and other activities
- Bachelor degree in Human Resources, Communications or related field required
- 8+ years of experience in all facets of HR with at least 5 years of experience in HR Management
- Must have experience working with satellite offices
- Ability to organize and plan the activities of subordinates, and to delegate appropriately
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills; effective time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivated, self-reliant and team oriented
- Strong customer service skills, focus and dedication
- Strong computer and Internet skills; proficient in Microsoft Office
- Health promotion/maintenance experience preferred
Click here to apply.
• Post ID: 51718288 newyork