What you’ll be doing...
Performs administrative duties for the Emerging Platform team supporting two Executive Directors. Responsibilities will include screening calls; managing calendars; making travel plans, meeting and event arrangements; expense reporting and purchase requisitions for lab related items. Requires strong computer skills, flexibility, excellent interpersonal skills, team collaboration, and the ability to work well with all levels of internal management and staff, outside clients and vendors. Must be comfortable working with a distributed team that spans multiple locations.
What we’re looking for...
Required Skills & Experience
- Must have minimum of 5 years Executive Assistant experience
- Proficient in office technology: Microsoft Suite, Outlook, Work, PowerPoint
- Expense/Reimbursement and HR Policies
Desired Skills & Experience
- Aggressive self-starter with ability to work with minimal direction
- Professional work ethic with a very strong ability to multitask and work under pressure
- Excellent follow-up skills and impeccable attention to detail
- 2 or 4 year college degree
- Proficient in communication skills – written, verbal, email, text
- Strong attention to detail
- Time management skills
- High energy level and strong work ethic
- Strong ability to multi-task
- Capability to learn, understanding and appropriately apply
When you join Verizon...
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America’s fastest and most reliable network, we’re leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Click here for more info: http://www.verizon.com/about/work/jobs/6791743-exec-admin-asst-exec-suppt
• Post ID: 102870598 newyork