What you’ll be doing...
The IT Finance organization is seeking a dynamic individual to provide high-level administrative and project coordination support to the Vice President of the organization.
Position Responsibilities include but not limited to the following activities:
- Communicates with employees at all levels of the organization to gather or convey information. Continuous contact with external parties will also be required to handle questions, resolve issues and provide information.
- Composes and prepares a high level of communications including correspondence, presentations and spreadsheets.
- Coordinates meetings, conference calls, videoconferences and events and takes meeting minutes
- Manages schedule and appointment calendar(s) and maintains sensitivity to changing priorities. Works with other Executive Assistants to coordinate Executive schedules.
- Screens and directs incoming calls effectively with considerable use of tact, diplomacy and courtesy.
- Make travel arrangements- scheduling itinerary, meetings, and related activities. Proactively prepare necessary materials for meetings, presentations, etc.
- Reconciles and maintains all expense reports in accordance with Verizon guidelines.
- Handles sensitive information requiring a high degree of discretion and absolute confidentiality.
- Performs project-related duties to coordinate small projects.
What we’re looking for...
You’ll need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree or one or more years of work experience.
- One or more years of relevant work experience.
Even better if you have:
- 4+ years of executive administrative assistance or equivalent work-related experience
- Previous experience managing small to medium projects preferred.
- Demonstrated experience problem-solving and dealing with complex, ambiguous situations with diplomacy and tact.
- Ability to effectively interact with senior level management and vendors and maintain a high level of confidentiality.
- Demonstrated self-starter with strong sense of ownership and involvement.
- Extremely detail-oriented and possess strong communication and organizational skills.
- Proficient with MS Office Suite or G SUITE.
- Calendar management experience.
When you join Verizon...
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America’s fastest and most reliable network, we’re leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Click here for more info: http://www.verizon.com/about/work/jobs/6786616-executive-assistant
• Post ID: 102647053 newyork