Why should I work here?
At 140 West, you will be part of the energy that’s evolving the Verizon brand into a leading technology player.
Our in-house agency brings together some of the industry’s sharpest minds across a multitude of disciplines, creating an integrated team to be responsive and innovative across every Verizon touchpoint.
- Managing external contacts for the Director, proactively understanding who they are, which priority contacts are and keeping track of periodic communication needed for priority contacts.
- Anticipating the Directors needs and proactively bringing together appropriate people and resources to support the executive.
- Preparing meeting agendas in advance, assisting with and providing research/background information, content development, and creation of presentations.
- Managing the daily schedule of the Director, ensuring that he/she knows the schedule 24 hours in advance and adapting the schedule around conflicts when necessary.
- Developing and maintaining a system that alerts for upcoming deadlines on incoming requests or events.
- Managing Director’s Travel arrangements and proactively coordinating the pre-planning of trips with various internal functions, including arranging appropriate visas, agendas, necessary contacts and additional pertinent information.
- Understanding organizational policies and procedures necessary to ensure appropriate decision-making protocols are followed.
- Handling confidential information in a professional and discreet manner.
- Ensuring that various administrative tasks are done in an effective and efficient manner, including copying, reviewing outside mail, drafting correspondence, screening phone calls when requested, and maintaining executive files as needed.
- Acting as the Directors representative and ambassador to external constituents as directed.
- Process and maintain expenses for Director.
- Bachelor's degree or one or more years of work experience.
- One or more years of relevant work experience.
Ideally, you'll also have:
- Extensive experience in administrative preparation of executive presentations.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to stay focused, efficient, and effective in managing multiple priorities.
- Professional demeanor and ability to defuse emotional situations in a calm manner.
- Strong interpersonal skills and good judgment.
- Proven ability to work independently to achieve business goals.
- Energetic with a “let's roll up our sleeves” attitude which is especially important in a small but growing organization.
- Ability to provide after hour and flexible support a must.
- Highly proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Degree in business administration.
- Experience supporting large teams.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer - and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Click here for more info: http://www.verizon.com/about/work/jobs/6497189-executive-assistant