What you’ll be responsible for
As the Field Operations Cable Maintenance Manager you’ll report to the Area Manager – Installation and Maintenance/Construction. You'll manage a diverse team of 20+ Field Technicians responsible for installing, repairing, and cable maintenance, outside plant copper and fiber facilities. Safety, quality issues, workforce performance, feedback and training, and labor relations will all be on your radar. It's Verizon’s customer-first culture that sets us apart. Come be a part of this incredible hands-on team!
What you’ll do
- Develop action plans to mitigate service issues.
- Proactively collaborate with labor/union.
- Lead, motivate, develop and coach Technicians.
What you’ll need
Ideally, you will also have:
Not to boast, but a little bit about us
Verizon powers America’s fastest and most reliable network. We’re also leading the way in cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and video entertainment. Technology moves fast and so do we. We believe that bringing great ideas and customer experiences to life should be recognized and rewarded. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
- Verizon is a Federal Contractor
- Verizon requests veteran priority referrals
- Verizon is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer M/F/Disability/Vet.
Click here for more info: http://www.verizon.com/about/work/jobs/6498512-field-operations-cable-maintenance-manager