In this role in User & Technology Experience Testing, you will be responsible for the Customer and Front Line User Experience for all Tier 1 projects produced by one or more Business Transformation Epics.
- Developing an overall experience testing strategy for all critical projects moving through the project lifecycle. Methods might include design and execution of Experience Lab Testing, Customer/User Surveys, research of best practices or best-in-class technology, field studies, focus groups, data analysis and employee testing.
- Developing cross channel experience recommendations and weighing those recommendations against functional requirements, launch dates, and IT development capacity.
- Collaborating and negotiatingwith Business Transformation Epic Leads, cross channel and cross function business stakeholders and IT technical SME's to finalize recommendations, document new or modified requirements and provide an overall experience readout to senior leaders.
- For critical, cross-channel launches, you will also beresponsible for developing a new, cross-channel UAT program that will leverage matrixed testing resources from multiple organizations to validate the entire, end-to-end customer/user experience before launch.
- Piloting the program by leading these initial validation efforts, and make changes as needed, resulting in a sustainable program that will improve overall customer/user experience for all Tier 1 launches.
- Identifying all user/customer concerns prior to a Tier 1 rollout and communicating the concerns to a stakeholder to ensure a fix and to executive leadership to raise awareness andfor ensuring we utilize the right testing strategy to obtain the data needed to support changes to a project.
- Working with the markets, the care organization, internal stakeholders, and Verizon Lean Six Sigma and create test scripts based on requirements. Youwill beaccountable for not only the testing but the prioritization of the results, the communication of opportunities to leadership and stakeholders, and ensuring implementation for any critical items.
- Communication and presentation skills are essential because the data needs to be presented to support changing already defined requirements. In addition, you will be responsible for putting executive level presentations together to keep senior leadership aware of projects pre-launch.
- Your performance is based on the overall experience results for the projects you are supporting
- Bachelor’s degree or six or more years of work experience.
- Six or more years of relevant work experience.
- Experience in IT
Ideally, you’ll also have:
- Six or more years of manager/supervisory/team leadexperience.
- 6or more years of experience managing large cross-functional or enterprise-wide teams
- Certified Project Management Professional & CZX/UX Certification preferred
- Strong knowledge of strategic project planning,management concepts, and testing methodologies and procedures.
- Well established background with experience supporting large scale initiatives.
- Ability to lead and coordinate cross functional teams.
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills along with the ability to handle multiple initiatives simultaneously.
- Ability to demonstrate quick and decisive decision making skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and manage remote project team.
- Broad understanding of business environment and priority.
- Strong conflict resolution skills.
- Demonstrated ability working with all leadership levels to influence organizational direction and departmental initiatives.
- Demonstrated excellence in verbal, written, analytical and communication skills.
- Demonstrated problem solving and negotiation skills.
Not to boast, but a little bit about us
Verizon powers America’s fastest and most reliable network. We’re also leading the way in cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and video entertainment. Technology moves fast and so do we. We believe that bringing great ideas and customer experiences to life should be recognized and rewarded. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Click here for more info: http://www.verizon.com/about/work/jobs/6734653-it-project-manager
• Post ID: 99379433 newyork