Jr. Project Manager - Harvey Nash Inc (New York)
PROJECT COORDINATOR / JUNIOR PROJECT MANAGER
Because leading businesses large and small trust Harvey Nash to deliver skilled, dedicated IT professionals, you can trust Harvey Nash to offer sought-after, worthwhile career opportunities. We are currently seeking to fill a Jr. Project Manager for our client in NYC. We invite you to review the position requirements below and apply today if your skills match our need.
Location: NY, NY
Type: 5-6 month contract
Will be working primarily application projects.
- Direct responsibility for assisting Program Manager in smaller projects under the PMO
- Utilizing and ensuring project adherence to standard project management processes and tools to manage project teams across the entire project life cycle
- Responsible for building relationship with project stakeholders
- Liaise with stakeholders and business groups to ensure they are providing their inputs in a timely manner
- Establishing and adhering to the projects communication plan, and complying with all reporting requirements
- Responsible for identifying and managing project risk factors, and anticipating and resolving project issues
- Track work stream progress, deliverables and milestones
- Requires experience with formal systems development methodology(ies) and ability to rapidly learn and utilize the Project Management Life Cycle
- Must have strong SDLC experience
- Requires excellent communication skills, analytical ability, strong judgment skills, strong organizational skills, and the ability to work effectively with project team members, project sponsors, and senior management
- Ability to develop and manage effective business relationships
- Ability to work with business subject matter experts and technology specialists
- 2 to 4 years experience in project management disciplines or with project coordination working under Senior Project Manager or Program Manager
- HR and/or PeopleSoft or other ERP experience would be helpful
- Basic MS Project, Word and PowerPoint a must
- Global recruitment and talent solutions company
- Placing thousands of skilled business professionals every year
- Operations in the United States, Europe and Asia
- Publicly traded
- Over 37 office locations worldwide
- Dedicated to providing talented professionals with top career opportunities
Qualified candidates should submit a word formatted resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
In addition to great career opportunities, Harvey Nash is proud to offer its valued contract professionals a number of benefits including health insurance and 401(k) matching. Apply now if your skills and experience are a good match for the position and remember this: At Harvey Nash, the door to opportunity is always wide open.
• Post ID: 36965998 newyork