What you’ll be doing...
The development of our leaders is a priority at Verizon, and you will be the one coordinating our world-class learning solutions. The work you’ll be doing will help our leaders learn and grow so that they can prepare our team to deliver great value to the business and our customers. Your role will be pivotal in supporting leadership development projects and activities from design through to delivery and program evaluation.
- Coordinating and implementing Executive Education and Top Talent global leadership learning and development programs at Verizon’s off-site location, The Ridge.
- Ensuring effective resourcing and on-time, on-budget delivery.
- Meeting with key stakeholders to anticipate and manage potential project challenges.
- Monitoring project activities and adjusting course as needed.
- Managing all program communications between participants, champions, leaders, and stakeholders before, throughout, and following their stay at The Ridge.
- Managing all program inventories and deliveries to The Ridge.
- Reporting project status and analyzing and summarizing key information.
- Planning and monitoring budgets, invoicing, and outsourcing fees.
What we’re looking for...
You’re organized but also flexible to be able to address issues quickly. You thrive in an environment with lots of competing priorities and deadlines and enjoy when a well-executed plan comes together.You are a self-starter and a quick learner who can work independently, but you’re also great to have on a team.
You’ll need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree or one or more years of work experience.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite and Google Suite.
- Willingness to travel up to 25% of the time.
Even better if you have:
- A degree.
- Managed complex projects and/or training delivery.
- Strong organizational skills and a focus on results.
- Managed vendor accounts and relations in the planning of an event.
- An attention to detail with excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal skills.
- Resolved challenging problems with an optimal outcome for all parties.
- Exposure to learning management systems and human resource information systems.
When you join Verizon...
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America’s fastest and most reliable network, we’re leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Click here for more info: http://www.verizon.com/about/work/jobs/8167168-learning-development-analyst
• Post ID: 143100137 newyork