Posted: Thursday, January 11, 2018 9:59 AM
Company Name:VAL Health
Benefits Offered 401K
Employment Type Full-Time
Why Work Here?
“Incredible team dynamics, room for rapid growth, fun and fast paced with healthy snacks.”
Are you passionate about improving health and wellness? Do you want to wake up every day and make a difference? Then join our growing team to solve healthcare’s biggest challenging problems. VAL Health is actively hiring for a Marketing Manager.
VAL Health is the leading health-related behavioral economics firm with a true mission: help millions of people improve their health and lower the cost of healthcare. Founded by the preeminent figures in the field of behavioral economics, VAL Health uniquely marries evidence-based research with innovative technology to deliver consulting services and a financial incentives platform that measurably improves health and increases program engagement. The results speak for themselves: quadrupling of weight loss, tripling of smoking cessation rates and 10-times reduction in medication non-adherence.
As the Marketing Manager you will develop, implement and execute the VAL Health strategic marketing plan to build our organization. You will regularly interact with senior team members and the VAL Health Scientific Advisory Board. You will be specifically responsible for our brand, crafting product and corporate materials, identifying and pursuing speaking engagements, managing all aspects of digital marketing and social media and researching competitors. This position demands a wide degree of creativity and operates on a largely independent basis, while reporting directly to the President.
The Marketing Manager position is located in New York City with competitive compensation and equity, and opportunities for rapid career advancement. We work together in a casual environment and provide healthy snacks. Please send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
● Our ideal candidate thrives in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment with a background that includes healthcare or tech startup experience.
● Bachelor's degree required from leading academic institution
● 4 - 8 years marketing experience with a track record of taking ownership and driving results
● Strong problem solver
● Proven initiator with the ability to collaborate
● Demonstrated excellence in verbal and written communications
● Passion for health and wellness is a bonus
Company address: 450 Lexington Avenue, New York, NY
• Location: Manhattan, New York, NY
• Post ID: 153251947 newyork