What you’ll be doing...
You’ll be front and center, hands-on and contributing your creative energy, skills and experiences you’ve gained in your MBA program.Learning from the best minds in the industry, you will strengthen your marketing and leadership skills by experiencing rotations across various areas of our business. While you build your network and participate in a leadership development curriculum, you’ll also work on high-impact projects that develop your skills in branding, product management, and marketing strategy. What you learn will help you grow personally and professionally. You’ll have a positive impact on our organization, and change the way our customers live, work, and play.
The Marketing MBA Leadership Development Program is a unique two year rotational program designed to develop future Marketing leaders at Verizon.
In your rotations, you may work in the following areas:
- Business or consumer product management
- Marketing strategy
- Marketing operations
In your rotations, you may have the opportunity to work on the following:
- Own and manage revenue generation for a product or service portfolio.
- Develop processes and partner with internal organizations and vendors ensuring projects are funded, on time and within budget.
- Analyze and develop insights on the target customer segment.
- Define marketing service requirements including use cases for how the customer will leverage the capability and characteristics of the customer experience, incremental subscriber and revenue forecast.
What we’re looking for...
You’re a motivated self-starter. Never satisfied with the status quo, you’re always trying to beat a personal best. You thrive in a fast-paced environment where new challenges come up every day. You are flexible, dependable and work well in varying environments. Learning quickly is personally rewarding and inspires you to take smart risks.
You’ll need to have:
- Current enrollment in a MBA degree program with a concentration in marketing, strategy, design, product management, data analytics, or media technology or a directly related area with an expected completion date of May 2018.
- Four or more years of work experience in marketing, consulting, finance, data analytics, product management or development or engineering.
Even better if you have:
- Excellent analytical and strategic thinking skills.
- Proven record of academic, professional and leadership achievement.
- Solid product management skills, with a technology focus.
- Great communication, presentation and leadership skills.
- Strong financial analysis background.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite.
When you join Verizon...
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America’s fastest and most reliable network, we’re leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Click here for more info: http://www.verizon.com/about/work/jobs/7665044-marketing-mba-leadership-development-program
• Post ID: 131700947 newyork