Process Security Program Manager.
This position is within the Product Security Team within the Product and New Business unit. The Product Security team is responsible for the security processes which are followed during product development and launch cycle.
Responsible for engaging core teams (i.e other Project Managers) for security related activities and ensuring that all security documents are being tracked. Assist in the coordination of security stake holders within specific projects. Key Interface for security questions, and internal/external security inquiries. Assist in escalation to executive leadership, liaisons with executive leadership.
Responsible for planning and directing the work of a group of individuals, monitoring their work, and taking corrective action when necessary;
Responsible for assisting with developing a communication plan as well as preparing communications about the program through multiple channels;
- Bachelor’s degree or six or more years of work experience.
- Six or more years of relevant work experience.
Ideally, you’ll also have:
- Ten or more years managing complex projects worth more than $1M, lasting six months or longer, and involving more than 20 team member.
- Thorough understanding of project management concepts and techniques along with the skills to establish priorities and define, plan and execute the activities necessary to reach project objectives.
- Excellent communication skills, presentation skills and interpersonal skills.
- Experience writing and managing business specifications, technical specifications, project plans, and other project documentation.
- Experience managing multiple project phases and iterative development approaches.
- Lead and direct the work of others.
Not to boast, but a little bit about us
Verizon powers America’s fastest and most reliable network. We’re also leading the way in cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and video entertainment. Technology moves fast and so do we. We believe that bringing great ideas and customer experiences to life should be recognized and rewarded. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer - and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Click here for more info: http://www.verizon.com/about/work/jobs/6504871-program-manager-security