What you’ll be doing...
Responsible for building, maintaining, and prioritizing the infrastructure (Systems/ Tools/Metrics necessary to build out and manage the WWCA program. Responsible for reporting on partners sales activities, partner metrics working with finance and sales operations. Development of dashboards, measurement and management of the WWCA program. Building an operations infrastructure that works hand in hand with governance team with a major focus on operational assurance
Roles & Responsibilities
- Understanding key systems processes and domain knowledge to support the WWCA partners and sales organization
- Sales Forecasting and Pipeline
- Deal Registration
- Order Management
- Develop Reports on Partner Sales Activities and Partner Metrics working with Finance and Sales Operations
- Dashboards to see Global View of Partners geographical penetration by customer by product
- Measurement of partner sales to WWCA requirements
- Measurement partner training to WWCA requirements
- Support partner programs and strategic projects with reporting and analysis
- Work across business to identify partner mapping and coverage model
What we’re looking for...
Bachelor’s Degree or 5-7 year’s work experience and 10 years of job related experience
Strong Channel background, understanding the needs and motivation of all types of channel partners
Experience dealing with operations leaders, sales leaders, product leaders and through understanding of operational assurance
The preferred candidate must have demonstrated in previous roles: strong leadership skills, an ability to operate in positions requiring significant self-direction and motivation, and a proven track record in partner program operations.
When you join Verizon...
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America’s fastest and most reliable network, we’re leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Click here for more info: http://www.verizon.com/about/work/jobs/7997992-program-operations-consultant
• Post ID: 143100862 newyork