What you’ll be doing...
Work on interesting, multidimensional projects and manage the tracking of cross functional initiatives across Procurement. Collaborate with internal stakeholders and cross-functional teams to successfully oversee project or initiatives implementation and monitoring key results to completion. This position will work closely with multiple organizations in order to deploy best practices
This position will project manage all aspects of project tracking and staff support for Procurement and Supply Chain Services. This position will have demonstrated communication effectiveness and exceptional project management discipline. This role will work independently with impacted business leaders to ensure all objectives or action items are tracked and met. Candidate must be able to make key decisions, be proactive and drive action items forward to completion with the knowledge of the Strategic goals and objectives as outline and parameters provided from Executive Management.
Primary Job Duties include but are not limited to:
This position will report to the Associate Director – Inventory Planning.
What we’re looking for...
You’ll need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree or four or more years of work experience
- Four or more years of relevant work experience
- Project management experience
- Supply Chain experience
- Experience with Microsoft Office, specifically in MS Project, Excel andPowerPoint
Even better if you have:
- Master's Degree/MBA
- PMP Certification
- Four or more years of project management experience
- Four or more years of Supply Chain experience
- Experience managing multiple tasks/projects simultaneously
- Experience leading cross-functional teams.
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Ability to prioritize effectively with multiple requests and projects, tight deadlines and take actions using self-directed management skills
- Forward looking mindset with outstanding analytical abilities
- Professionally sophisticated problem solver.
- Accomplished strategist/creative thinker
When you join Verizon...
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America’s fastest and most reliable network, we’re leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Click here for more info: http://www.verizon.com/about/work/jobs/6793760-project-manager
• Post ID: 103228468 newyork