Public Relations Manager - Impact Partners Group Inc (New York, NY)
Public Relations Manager - Green Building Location: Philadelphia - NYC The PR Manager will have responsibility for developing and executing PR strategy for a leading manufacturer. In addition, you will function as a key member of the Commercial Marketing team and represent the company as the principal contact for media. You will position the company as a leader with audiences through out the energy, construction, and building owner/management industries. By building awareness of new product innovations, touting achievements, and increasing the visibility, you will drive increased sales of products and services through traditional commercial influencers and channel partners. The successful candidate will work for a manufacturer or a public relations agency with a keen understanding of promoting high end product and have an established network with the media. Background in green building products, architecture, or high end premium products preferred. Responsibilities:
- Support commercial business initiatives by effectively executing public relations programs across all media platforms. These platforms include print and electronic media, tradeshows, industry associations, and social media. Serve as the primary commercial public relations contact for all platforms, and build strong relationships with commercial influencers, including industry writers/editors, bloggers, thought leaders and association members.
- Develop commercial public relations strategies based on market drivers, industry trends, and sales processes across channels within the commercial business. Collaborate with business, marketing and product leaders in developing strategies as an integrated part of the overall commercial marketing communications plan.
- Build an expertise in commercial products and solutions, the benefits they provide, as well as with the various markets for those products and solutions.
- Establish tactical commercial public relations plans, including the messaging and positioning of products and solutions, while maintaining brand consistency. Drive day to day activities with internal stakeholders, agency partners, and media organizations.
- Develop and manage the commercial public relations budget. Report on the effectiveness of programs and initiatives to demonstrate ROI. Establish a clear connection between public relations initiatives and company business initiatives, including new market development, new product adoption, and overall sales growth.
- Manage external public relations agencies on a daily basis to ensure commercial public relations initiatives are being executed in accordance with plans. Collaborate with external public relations agencies on strategic goals.
- Bachelors Degree in Public Relations, Journalism, Communications or a related field
- 7+ years of Public Relations experience with increasing job responsibilities. Demonstrated success generating media coverage in the US, including social media. Ability to translate subject matter into news.
- Strong verbal communicator, exceptional written communication skills
- Ability to work across all organizational levels
- Proven experience collaborating with or leading cross-functional teams
- Technical aptitude (building product/system related experience ideal)
- Willingness to travel at least 25% of the time.
• Post ID: 36064719 newyork