What you’ll be doing...
The Security Lifecycle Specialist (SLS) Manager is responsible for leading a team of professionals focused on lifecycle business management and security services adoption through direct engagement with Verizon’s customers. A high level of familiarity is required in the areas of Network Security & Security Infrastructure, Managed Security Services, and Security Professional Services. In addition the SLS will maintain a baseline level of security industry knowledge around emerging threats, trends, and general enterprise security, and will continuously train to keep this baseline current.
The SLS Manager will oversee and drive their team in four key areas of activity:
- Verizon Security Services up-sell/cross-sell and adoption into the assigned customer base.
- Lifecycle business management (contract renewals, moves/adds/changes, monthly business reviews, revenue management).
- Measurement and validation of customer desired results/outcomes relative to their engagement with Verizon Security.
- Working to obtain “trusted advisor” status with assigned customers through effective execution of the above items, and continued investment in skills development and security knowledge base.
This role is a field based position with responsibility for partnering with the customer, lead account team, and Verizon security specialist and security solutions advisor
- Manage team to maximize performance with Verizon’s security customer base.
- Primary focus is to drive adoption of Verizon security services through direct customer engagement in partnership with customer and Verizon resources.
- Accelerate revenue through identification and closure of incremental security feature utilization.
- Provide oversight and management of key security technology deployments within assigned customer base.
- Support and actively participate in the business development of the practice by identifying additional security business opportunities within the current client base.
- Partner with sales teams to provide high level and informed business consulting with a particular emphasis on demonstrating the value and role of Verizon security services.
- Utilize SFDC and other technology as a tool to identify contacts within customer base and house activity and campaign information reporting on daily and weekly progress within assigned accounts.
What we’re looking for...
You'll need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree or four or more years of work experience.
- Six or more years of relevant work experience.
Even better if you have:
- A degree.
- Ability to lead teams, and manage interaction and relationships in a highly matrixed organization.
- Prior sales management experience with the knowledge and ability to take a lead role with a focus on security solutions portfolio.
- Experience with personal use of technology and collaboration tools (webex or net conferencing tools), video communications (Skype, Cisco Meeting Room, Jabber, various telepresence and video solutions) and ability to utilize these and others similar tools.
- Knowledge or experience of one or more “verticals” (Public Sector, Retail, Finance, Manufacturing, Utilities, Healthcare, Logistics).
- Strong presentation and written/verbal communications skills at multiple levels of an organization.
When you join Verizon...
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America’s fastest and most reliable network, we’re leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Click here for more info: http://www.verizon.com/about/work/jobs/2387221-security-lifecycle-specialist-manager
• Post ID: 150881512 newyork