Senior Analyst - Business Relationships - Independence Compliance - Deloitte (Stamford, Connecticut)
Independence & Conflicts Professional Network (ICPN) – Business Relationships Senior Analyst
Can you juggle competing priorities and keep all the balls in the air? Are you tenacious and enjoy finding those key pieces of information? As you conduct research, are you able to discern between what is simply unusual and what is critically important? Would “intellectually curious” describe your mindset? Then the Business Relationships team may be the place for you to use your strengths every day.
Work you’ll do
As a Business Relationships Senior Analyst, you will use your analytical, research and investigative skills to:
- Analyze, document and manage independence reviews of the Deloitte US Entities’ potential and existing business relationships.
- Coordinate with Independence Consultation partners, directors and professionals
- Coordinate with the Federal Practice, Deloitte Consulting and the other Deloitte US Entities regarding their business relationships
- Present training sessions to those groups related to use of the Business Relationship Database (BRD)
- Answer questions related to how to use/navigate through the BRD
- Critically review business relationship submissions and following up with the internal teams for additional information
- Document, review, analyze and draw conclusions regarding potential business relationships
- Track independence review completion for all business relationships
- Track reviews of renewals of existing business relationships
- Identify enhancements of the BRD
- Work with IT development on BRD enhancements
- Monitor and foster data quality in the BRD
- Facilitate the completion of new and renewal business relationship reviews within specified timeframes
The Independence & Conflicts Professional Network (ICPN) Business Relationships team performs a critical quality and risk-management function for the Deloitte US Entities.
Bachelor’s degree (preferably business, finance or accounting)
3 - 5 years of related experience
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Outstanding attention to detail along with strong technical, organizational and analysis skills
Ability to perform process flow management
Ability to learn, understand and apply Deloitte’s independence policies and guidance related to business relationships
Regulatory compliance experience (Audit, Big 4 or related)
How you’ll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte’s impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you’re applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
• Post ID: 99252108 newyork