Senior Analyst of Audit & Compliance is responsible for end to end management of all product launches and OEM compliance with the 3PL vendors. Partner with 3PL's to ensure the vendors are performing to contractual obligations regarding OEM Compliance Shipping and Delivery Requirements.
Strategically support Iconic launch inventory fulfillment and constrained/ back order processes for all channels. Provide detailed volumes forecasts by channel to 3PL vendors for successful customer product delivery. Manage, measure, and report all aspects of Verizon Iconic launch portfolio.
The ability to analyze and implement “best practices” process improvements and cost savings initiatives. Oversight of +100M pieces shipped annually across 4 outsourced DC's to our customers, stores and indirect agents.
SOX Compliance Testing and Audit Processes:
- Manage and enforces (OEMs) & (3PL) contractual T&C’s and business requirements.
- Ensure quarterly audit of SOX controls and prepaid operational controls performed.
- Ensure SOX assertions are reviewed with management and completed.
- Conduct quarterly audits of the VZW Distribution Centers (DCs).
- Ensure audits & testing is completed, via Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) to meet SEC Compliance requirements.
- Implement the corrective action plan to ensure audit findings are remediated.
- Identify opportunities, “best practices” between the DC’s and implement new processes.
- Review device and accessory OEM discrepancies to ensure OEM issues are resolved.
- Onboard new vendors.
- Implementation of Shipping and Delivery requirements and testing.
Product Launch Management:
- Ensure seamless launch of all new products, meeting customer service levels.
- Coordinate with cross functional teams in the management of iconic launches.
- Partner with OEM on inbound delivery schedules.
- Forecast inbound quantities, based on DC capacity.
- Manage inventory portal sku set up and plan DC order drops.
- Manage constrained inventory sku's.
New Product Setup:
- Work with OEM’s on contract T&C’s for all new product launches.
- Managing the label setup, testing and launch process for all new VZW’s device and accessories with the OEM and 3PL's.
- Launch new products and ensure data is accurately provided to the DCs and updated in the appropriate systems.
- Bachelor’s degree or two or more years of work experience.
- Two or more years of relevant experience.
- Experience in Supply Chain.
- Willingness to work flexible hours and schedule
Ideally, you’ll also have:
- Your degree in Supply Chain, Engineering or related field. Even better if you have your MBA or Master’s.
- Three or more years of work experience in Supply Chain
- APICs training /certification.
- Knowledge of inventory management principles and practices.
- Ability to manage a company’s product portfolio and new product launches.
- Strong contract negotiation and vendor management skills.
- Excellent forward thinking and analytical skills.
- Strong customer interfacing skills with both internal and external customers.
- Ability to lead and manage cross-functional teams.
- Ability to communicate effectively throughout multiple levels of the organization.
- Self-motivator that takes calculated risks and consistently demonstrates positive results.
- Strong organizational, interpersonal and follow up skills.
- Proven ability to manage, implement and support multiple projects/programs under strict timelines
- Proficient in Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Project
- Experience with systems (VIIA, NetACE, SAP, ITTS, Iconic Portal)
Not to boast, but a little bit about us
Verizon powers America’s fastest and most reliable network. We’re also leading the way in cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and video entertainment. Technology moves fast and so do we. We believe that bringing great ideas and customer experiences to life should be recognized and rewarded. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer - and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.