Senior Manager, BI for CRM Offers Strategy is a highly visible role in the Verizon FioS CRM organization and (s)he will be primarily responsible for developing proactive and reactive strategies to reduce customer churn and improve Revenue Accretion. The candidate will be accountable to optimize revenue and churn and owns the end-to-end process from strategy, analytics, financials, execution to results. This requires leading cross functional teams with Finance, IT, GTM, Campaigns and Channel Execution teams. The incumbent will perform the following activities
- Create the analytically driven retention and revenue increase strategy and associated proactive and reactive treatment strategies for FiOS Consume base and own the strategy from ideation to launch and track the effectiveness
- Gather and evaluate competitive analysis regarding price changes, offers, contracts and other special promotions
- Evaluate current churn trends for different customer segments, geos and products in order to create targeted retention offer strategies
- Evaluate current promotional structure and the promotional end period to determine dynamic offers to drive optimal margin and retention benefits. Identify opportunities to optimize programs with Contract Expirations, retention and profitability through pricing/offer strategies
- Structured problem solving with analytics and lead data driven decisions to develop insights and solutions; develop offer and campaign targeting using statistical models to drive effectiveness
- Lead Business case development with Finance to prove the financial feasibility of the strategies and offers
- Develop artifacts to communicate the strategy to cross functional teams, from executives to execution teams
- Represent the CRM team in the Executive Management Reviews to get the approval for the Offer Strategy and financials
- Develop Business Requirements Documents, Execution Plan and support the design, development and QA with IT for strategy execution
- Work with IT, GTM, Campaigns, Marcom and Channel Execution teams to gain agreement and alignment with the strategy and offers and lead successful development, execution to launch effective campaigns to drive the offer effectiveness.
- Work with Analytics and IT teams to develop the scorecards and executive reporting and track revenue and churn impacts of new pricing strategies
- Lead and support Organizational offer effectiveness initiatives such as Next Best Offer and Offer Presentment initiatives
Lead a team of 6 Offer Strategy Managers providing strategic direction, evaluating financial impact, project prioritization, execution and management. Motivate and train the team to maximize productivity and promote their professional development in a manner consistent with company policies and practices.
- Experience in the Telecom Industry including but not limited to Product Development and Marketing Operations or Strategy Consulting in Cable, VOIP, Cable and Internet services.
- Possess a flexible, “can do” attitude and enjoys being in a highly visible part of the organization
- Strong interpersonal and cross-functional team leadership skills required
- Structured problem solving with analytics and to develop recommendations to solve business problems
- Comfortable in developing and reviewing business cases with finance
- Ability to communicate with executives (CMO and CFO) to get the approval for the strategy
- Attention to Detail to connect Strategy to Execution by thinking through the consequences and comfortable to make decisions for strategy execution
- Comfortable to manage the Strategy execution through Business Requirements, design, development and QA
- Good Project Management Experience to lead multiple projects concurrently providing strategic direction and prioritization
- Good analytical and financial modeling skills with excel and advanced techniques. Analytics with Tableau will be a plus.
- Knowledge of using propensity models for strategy, Life Time Value (LTV) and related statistical concepts will be a plus.
- Effective communication, presentation and Microsoft PowerPoint skills required. Power Point with effective story telling for executives is a must have.
- 8+ years’ experience in Marketing or Business role with experience in data analysis and/or Finance preferred
- A solid understanding of existing VCM IT processes is a huge plus
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Finance or Technology is needed. MBA is a must have.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Click here for more info: http://www.verizon.com/about/work/jobs/6681495-senior-manager-business-intel
• Post ID: 96913123 newyork