- Validate data inputs and deliverables for accuracy and consistency while proactively identifying synergistic opportunities for process improvements
- Project management and development of streamlined processes to ensure succinct communication of business performance and initiatives
- Manage executive presentation materials creation process through research, analysis, and data compilation
- Manage executive level Action Registers and follow-ups projects
- Lead the development and maintenance of information repositories
- Proactively identify synergistic opportunities across channel team deliverables and ongoing metrics/inputs and manage implementation of improvement opportunities to completion
- Development of streamlined processes and improved templates/formats to ensure succinct communication of business/channel performance and initiatives
- Manage team facilitation by maintaining team governance for Operation Reviews, Staff meetings, and other key meetings.
- Coordinate logistic and administrative deliverables for Digital & Strategic Sales leadership team
- Varied ad hoc projects that require coordination across the senior executive team
Business Operations Analysis, Strategy & Consulting
- Produce weekly/monthly/quarterly business performance deliverables to senior leadership
- Highlight business performance trends
- Advise group VP on key areas of focus and/or gaps in the plan
- Operate on behalf of the VP to director business leaders on required actions to improve performance results
- Shape the development of the business unit and operations strategies; Drive alignment across the business unit VPs and other Corporate business partners
- Drive the implementation of cross-functional strategic projects
- Influence peers and senior leaders to meet aggressive delivery milestones and short-term projects, while building positive relationships.
- Work with senior leaders (VP/Directors) to gather and shape requirements for presentations to C-level leaders.
- Identify or create simplified narratives for complex messages.
- Provide simplified data visualization or illustrations on operational data, technical solutions, and complicated business processes.
- Bachelor’s degree or two or more years of work experience.
- Two or more years of relevant work experience.
Ideally, you’ll also have:
- Results oriented, strong sense of urgency, proactive and flexible
- Comprehensive analytical and technical knowledge
- Demonstrated ability to work under pressure on multiple projects simultaneously while meeting deadlines
- Effective communicator at all levels of the organization
- Outstanding analytical skills and problem solving skills
- Proven ability to drive results and positively influence change
- Work collaboratively and cross-functionally as part of a team as well as an independently
- Proven creative problem solver with ability to work effectively in a hyper-changing environment
- Strong interpersonal and relationship management skills
- Strategic and analytical thinker who can collect and analyze data to make appropriate process/business decisions/recommendations
- Self-starter that learns and adapts quickly to new systems and processes
Not to boast, but a little bit about us
Verizon powers America’s fastest and most reliable network. We’re also leading the way in cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and video entertainment. Technology moves fast and so do we. We believe that bringing great ideas and customer experiences to life should be recognized and rewarded. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Click here for more info: http://www.verizon.com/about/work/jobs/6466223-senior-business-operations-analyst
• Post ID: 96290125 newyork