Johnson & Johnson is recruiting for a Senior Director Global Standards and Processes to be located anywhere in North America, Europe, Middle East or Africa.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies, caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
With $74.3 billion in 2014 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets. The more than 250 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employ approximately 119,000 people in 60 countries throughout the world.
The Senior Director Global Standards & Processes (QS&P) is a key member of the Global Quality Standards & Processes Leadership team. The role manages the development and deployment of Global Quality Standards and Processes across the Johnson & Johnson enterprise and is the key liaison to the Segment Quality System Leaders, Business Leadership and various Enterprise functions. The Sr. Director QS&P ensures consistent interpretation and effective implementation of the Global Standards & Processes. The role is critical to fostering innovation by identifying and creating new standards that enable the integration of disruptive technologies. The Sr. Director GS&P serves as a deputy to the VP Global Quality Standards & Processes.
You the Senior Director Global Standards and Processes will:
- Set the overall strategy for the Global Quality Standards
- Manage End-to-End process for each Global Quality Standard
- Be the key liaison to the Enterprise, Functions and Segments in the End to End Standards Process.
- Ensure Process Owners and Subject Matter Experts are identified and maintained for each Standard
- Provide standard implementation evaluation and support
- Act as the primary JJGQS point of contact for the business during the integration of new companies to ensure effective deployment of J&J Global Standards
- Develop and implement a Process Owner and Subject Matter Expert program
- Ensure the appropriate level of resources are maintained to effectively deploy the Global Standards
- Engage with key stakeholders and segment leads to ensure VOC is factored into standards and processes
- Assure appropriate councils are established and maintained
- Maintain a list of Subject Matter Experts for each Global Standard
- Participate in industry forums and interact with Health Authority Representatives to influence the direction and content of emerging regulations
- Develop strong connections with other Life Sciences Companies Leaders to benchmark best practices
- Manage diverse, high-performing team
- Ensure the active engagement of staff in external industry forum activities to bring best practices into organization and to shape emerging regulations and industry trends.
- Mentor and coach a globally dispersed employee base (including internal resources and contractors)
- A Bachelorâs degree and a minimum of 10 years in managing various aspects of Quality Management Systems in an international, global context in a regulated health care environment is required.
- Graduate degree in science, business, engineering, or organizational management, or equivalent experience is preferred.
- A minimum of 5 years of people management experience is required.
- An advanced level knowledge of GxP and international compliance regulations required.
- Proven track record of implementing and developing quality related systems and processes is required.
- Experience in writing policies and procedures is required.
- Ability to shape, creating a future vision and gaining support and alignment to that vision is required.
- Ability to build interdependent partnerships; acting as the mediator between organizations while optimizing the value proposition is required.
- Ability to develop and lead a high-performing team in a matrixed environment is required.
- Experience in managing quality systems or operations at multiple manufacturing sites is preferred.
- Ability to interact and influence senior Management is required.
- This position will be located anywhere in North America, Europe, Middle East or Africa and may require up to 20% domestic and/or international travel.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
United States-New Jersey-Raritan
North America, Europe/Middle East/Africa
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. (6090)
Click here for more info: https://jnjc.taleo.net/careersection/2/jobdetail.ftl?job=00001BS4&lang=en
• Post ID: 143101777 newyork