Janssen Supply Group, a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Senior Manager Data & Execution System Quality. The position will preferably be based at a global Janssen Supply Chain site in Raritan, NJ; Gurabo, PR; Latina, Italy; Cork, Ireland; Schaffhausen, Switzerland; Leiden, The Netherlands; Beerse or Geel, Belgium.
At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, what matters most is helping people live full and healthy lives. We focus on treating, curing and preventing some of the most devastating and complex diseases of our time. And we pursue the most promising science, wherever it might be found.
Janssen Supply Group, LLC is part of Janssen Supply Chain (JSC), a global organization responsible for supplying medicines to markets around the world. With Supplier Quality as their primary focus, this group strives to provides access and affordability through innovation and strong collaboration with their Procurement, R&D, and other Commercial partners to deliver life changing solutions for patients in need.
We are Janssen. Our mission drives us. Our patients inspire us. We collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it.
Develop key strategic initiatives in a consistent, central way across the Janssen Supply Chain (JSC). This will include the responsibility to develop and deploy end to end frameworks and models across the organization. Key strategic initiatives include but are not limited to: Data Integrity, Quality Metrics, Execution Systems, Reliability, Johnson & Johnson Production System (JJPS) / Johnson & Johnson Operating System (JJOS), Cost of Quality and Intrinsic Quality. Develop the necessary framework to implement these strategies through processes, systems and cultural actions in JSC.
- Develop business solutions around quality strategic objectives. Provide workable solutions to the organization to meet strategic needs.
- Work at a global End to End level in collaboration with functional partners (such as Manufacturing & Technical Operations, Product Management, Quality Systems & Services) using proven leadership traits and project management methodologies. Collaboration and communication across functions and levels in the organization will be a critical element for the successful candidate.
- Identify and evaluate business problems or opportunities, and to determine the extent to which Integrated Quality Solutions can provide a viable solution.
- Translate the problem/opportunity to a business-relevant improvement project, and to lead the transformation of multiple-layer data sets into actionable information in an easy-to-understand format to support organizational decision making.
- Work in a highly matrixed and virtual environment and build strong relationships with global groups.
- Identification of industry trends related to the strategic goals and to represent the companyâs progress in relevant industry forums.
- A minimum of a Bachelorâs Degree in life science, engineering, or other related discipline is required.
- A minimum of 7 years of related experience in pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, or medical device industry is required.
- Deep understanding of product and process development process and associated regulatory and quality requirements is required.
- Knowledge of the business environment inside a quality organization across various roles (e.g., Quality Operations, Quality Systems, Validation, Business Quality, Regulatory, etc.) is required.
- Experience supporting and working in a matrix organization is preferred.
- Broad and sound knowledge of software platforms, ideally with a focus on the pharmaceutical industry (e.g. Empower, Trackwise, Compliance Wire, SmartQC) is preferred.
- Experience supporting or working with Execution Systems is preferred.
- Financial savvy, versed in operational and project budgeting (OPEX, CAPEX and headcount) and experience in Process Excellence (e.g. Design Excellence, Six Sigma) tools and methodology is preferred to ensure successful management of projects.
- Working knowledge of supply chains / global product value chains and their connection to business will be a strong advantage.
- Excellent technical writing skills with the ability to draft, align, and drive structured technical writing is required.
- Strong collaboration, partnering and change management skills are required.
- Project management experience will be a strong advantage along with knowledge of project management tools such as FPX.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities, maintaining confidentiality, and operating with poise and professionalism in a complex, high-profile, matrixed and rapidly changing environment is required.
This position will preferably be located at a global Janssen Supply Chain site in Raritan, NJ; Gurabo, PR, Latina, Italy; Cork, Ireland; Schaffhausen, Switzerland; Leiden, The Netherlands; Beerse or Geel, Belgium. This position will require up to 25% travel domestic/international.
BE VITAL in your Career; be seen for the talent you bring to your work. Explore opportunities within the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies.
United States-New Jersey-Raritan
North America, Europe/Middle East/Africa, Latin America, Asia Pacific
JANSSEN SUPPLY GROUP, LLC (6046)
Click here for more info: https://jnjc.taleo.net/careersection/2/jobdetail.ftl?job=00001A1C&lang=en
• Post ID: 101711163 newyork