What you’ll be doing...
Reporting to Director of HR Strategy & Performance, Sr. Manager - Compensation will be responsible for leading the Sales Compensation team and design and development of sales compensation for all sales channels at Verizon Wireless.
As an expert team leader with high level leadership exposure, Sr. Manager - Compensation will:
- Design and develop sales compensation strategy, plan, and policies for all of wireless sales channels; ensure ongoing evolution of the sales plan to align with business transformation
- Incorporate leading strategies and components to effectively align incentive compensation with business plan, strategy, structure and jobs - within and across channels, through partnerships with broad-based and wireline sales compensation teams.
- Build and implement sales compensation governance plans and processes.
- Understand the go-to-market strategy, organization structure, and sales jobs/channels.
- Establish and maintain strong partnerships with Finance, Sales Operations, and Commissions teams to ensure ongoing alignment on strategy, sales compensation plan, quota setting, as well as commissions systems capability to pay-out to employees
- Partner with key business groups (Commissions, IT, HRIS, Finance) to develop agile compensation and commission systems, tools, and reporting capabilities
- Develop sales comp analytics capability to monitor plan effectiveness, understand trends, identify issues, and evaluate scenarios to recommend and implement timely solutions
- Develop and execute on a comprehensive communication and education strategy for sales compensation plan and ongoing plan changes; ensure key stakeholders, including employees, managers, HR, and Finance, have maximum understanding of the plan through simple and intuitive communication of content and delivery approach
- Present regular read-outs, analyses, and recommendations to Executive Leadership
- Provide day-to-day support for clients and stakeholders
What we’re looking for...
- Bachelor's degree in related field and/or equivalent work experience
- Minimum six years of directly related experience: sales compensation plan design and/or sales operations
- Experience leading design, implementation, and management of sales compensation programs
- Relevant experience in a national corporate environment, preferably with a technology company, or experience with Sales Effectiveness/Sales Compensation in a consulting firm
- Proven experience with leading and managing large, complex, cross-functional projects and initiatives with multiple stakeholders
- Highly analytical with ability to deliver accurate and timely information in a highly dynamic work environment
- Demonstrated development of creative solutions and fact-based decision-making
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with experience presenting to executives
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
When you join Verizon...
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America’s fastest and most reliable network, we’re leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Click here for more info: http://www.verizon.com/about/work/jobs/6750230-senior-sales-compensation-manager
• Post ID: 100520963 newyork