What you’ll be doing...
This position is responsible for managing a development team (onshore and offshore) to support the Sourcing and Procurement application portfolio including business and IT strategies and projects, as well as roadmaps to transform processes and systems. The candidate will report to the IT director and must have strong people, business and system management skills in a fast pace IT environment.
What we’re looking for...
You’ll need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree or six or more years of work experience.
- Six or more years of relevant work experience.
Even better if you have:
- 5+ years of experience in application management, staffing, budget, strategy planning, system development, problem solving, crisis management, risk management.
- Strong knowledge in DevOps and Agile.
- Strong understanding and discipline in ROI and KPI result driven approach.
- Strong experience in communication and presentation.
- Strong knowledge in current technology trend with Sourcing functional understanding.
When you join Verizon...
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America’s fastest and most reliable network, we’re leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Click here for more info: http://www.verizon.com/about/work/jobs/6786613-senior-systems-engineer-manager
• Post ID: 102646993 newyork