• An analytic thought leader with excellent communication and collaborative skills to partner with commercial business units, operations, enterprise risk management, finance, technology and other analytics communities (both internal and external) to enable strategic commercial portfolio management activities;
• Synthesize large amount of information and translate the derived insights into concise findings and recommendations; excellent presentation skills, including ability to present complex information in compelling and easy-to-understand visualizations.
• Communicate effectively the analytic results and insights to business at all levels (from Board to individual underwriters)
Position Requirements: Strong background in communicating analytical findings through concise written and verbal communication; excellent visualization skills. It's a plus if the candidate is also familiar with multi-media tools, software to enable the story telling and visualization;
Insurance or financial services knowledge a plus
• Ability to work with cross-functional team to gather inputs and align objectives and recommendations;
• Strong critical thinking and numerical skills
• Excellent project management skills
Strong background in communicating analytical findings through concise written and verbal communication; excellent visualization skills. It's a plus if the candidate is also familiar with multi-media tools, software to enable the story telling and visualization;
American International Group, Inc. (AIG) is a leading global insurance organization. Founded in 1919, today we provide a wide range of property casualty insurance, life insurance, retirement products, mortgage insurance and other financial services to customers in more than 100 countries and jurisdictions. Our diverse offerings include products and services that help businesses and individuals protect their assets, manage risks and provide for retirement security. AIG common stock is listed on the New York Stock Exchange and the Tokyo Stock Exchange.
Join our Talent Network at www.aig.com/talentnetwork. Additional information about AIG can be found at www.aig.com and www.aig.com/strategyupdate | YouTube: www.youtube.com/aig> | Twitter: @AIGinsurance | LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/company/aig. These references with additional information about AIG have been provided as a convenience, and the information contained on such websites are not incorporated by reference into this press release.