What you’ll be doing...
The CPS Strategy Manager will be responsible for contributing to the development of a product pipeline that increases revenue and drives profitability for Verizon’s core business units.
- Conduct market research, develop analyses leveraging strategic frameworks, and build business cases to identify consumer trends and disruptive models for senior leaders.
- Make recommendations to senior leaders about Verizon’s prospective market position and commercial potential using structured scenario analysis, deep dives and conclusion formulation.
- Work with the CPS team to drive thought leadership on consumer needs, competitive behavior and technology domains.
What we’re looking for...
You'll need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree or four or more years of work experience.
- Six or more years of relevant work experience.
Even better if you have:
- An MBA.
- Five or more years of professional experience in strategy consulting and/or strategy at a Top Tier professional services firm or comparable environment in major telecom, technology or large public company.
- Experience with strategic frameworks, business case development and investment analyses.
- Experience with strategy project scoping and delivery from initial sizing, identifying optimal approaches and analyses, collaborating and coordinating work product delivery, and conducting presentations.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of telecom industry trends and key business drivers.
- Primary research experience driving insights.
- Experience facilitating team meetings and cross-functional workshops.
- Capacity to lead and develop staff and cross-functional work teams.
- Result oriented and self-starter mentality; demonstrated ability to manage end-to-end projects with limited supervision.
- Ability to stimulate high quality output from other team members, and help establish a collaborative culture across teams.
- Strong business intuition, analytical skills, problem framing and solving capabilities (identify and test hypotheses, identify and present recommendations).
- Superior verbal and written communications skills; strong presentation creation skills; strong modeling experience.
If based in NYC, will need to visit the Basking Ridge office several times a week or as needed for meetings.
When you join Verizon...
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America’s fastest and most reliable network, we’re leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Click here for more info: http://www.verizon.com/about/work/jobs/7978064-strategy-manager-consumer-product-solutions
• Post ID: 136690897 newyork