Techincal Project Manager - Turnkey Services (Wireless Infrastructure) - Verizon (Basking Ridge, NJ)
What you’ll be doing...
The Verizon Turnkey Services (VTS) project manager will be responsible for managing end-end delivery of turnkey services for dark fiber operations. Ability to effectively manage multiple projects with one or more turnkey vendors. Ensure proper project reporting across turnkey operations.
- Lead multiple turnkey implementation projects performed by one or more turnkey vendors
- Establish regular reporting cadence with the executive team and present weekly project dashboard metrics
- Ensure customers’ statement of work requirements are effectively met and drive quality assurance activities
- Collaborate with Verizon Partner Solutions (VPS) teams throughout the project lifecycle and drive project execution within project timeline and budget constraints
- Properly handle customer escalations and ensure SLAs are met by the vendors
- Collaborate with internal finance and billing teams to oversee milestone payments to vendors
- Demonstrated ability to lead and work with multifunctional teams
What we’re looking for...
You’ll need to have:
- Bachelor’s Degree or six or more years of work experience.
- Six or more years of relevant work experience.
- Four or more years of relevant experience in wireless infrastructure deployment.
- Experience with project management and/or network deployment related functions.
Even better if you have:
- Experience in Verizon Enterprise Solutions VRD Pro-Serve systems
- Good understanding of dark fiber operations and turnkey solutions
- Project Management Professional (PMP) and/or ITIL preferred
- Knowledge and understanding of VPS key business drivers, processes and systems
- Experience of working with wireless carriers, either in vendor capacity or in-house, in similar job areas
When you join Verizon...
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America’s fastest and most reliable network, we’re leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Click here for more info: http://www.verizon.com/about/work/jobs/6742732-project-manager-turnkey-services
• Post ID: 99805848 newyork