This position will directly report to and work closely with the COO of AIG Investments+ and will also work with the CIO of Investments+ and his senior leadership team to develop the organization's strategic plan(s) to ensure the continued successful growth and profitability of the organization. This role will plan, coordinate and execute on critical operational activities that impact the entire department. This role will provide critical support with respect to various and diverse business issues requiring the ability to make thoughtful yet rapid recommendations based on best practice. The role is recognized as an expert in organization design & structure, will solve complex problems, and have the ability to work independently and with little guidance. (S)He will be responsible for operations management, complex analysis and reporting, culture and recruiting across the department. We are seeking a self-starter with the ability to work in a complex organization and across various functional areas.
- Manage and implement the Investments+ Analyst Training and Summer Internship Program.
- Liaise across business units and key functions to execute on various projects as requested by the COO (including human capital management reporting, implementation projects, internal communications and managing the Investments+ SharePoint site).
- Manage high-level forums and events (including off-sites, Town Halls, and strategy meetings for senior managers.
- Assist COO with operational role and planning strategy; takes a broad perspective to identify innovative solutions in developing the organization's strategic plan(s) to ensure the continued successful growth and profitability of the organization.
- Identify, investigate, and evaluate licensing opportunities and strategic business alliances that are in line with the organization's long-range goals.
- Partner with key stakeholders on various business initiatives including Technology, HR, Finance, Communications and Risk.
Position Requirements: The Ideal Candidate Will Have
The Ideal Candidate Will Have
• Post ID: 95377295 newyork