The Manager – Workforce Performance will be responsible for the timely development of training and support materials for Verizon’s Consumer Market sales and service workforce (call center, vendors and strategic channels) and other personnel.
Key focus: how to effectively position and sell Verizon’s innovative products, services and promotions. Focusing on key benefits and offer attributes, your efforts will increase knowledge, awareness, and sales skills to improve consumer sales, revenue and retention.
This role requires demonstrated proficiency in E-Learning Development, Gamification, Instructional Design, and Project Management.
- Develop interactive, engaging elearning, blended learning instructor lead training along with participant guides, sales aids, scripting, role plays and reference materials, etc.
- Package, post, code and load course files to internal LMS system according to requirements
- Understand and anticipate changes in training needs and opportunities to plan, develop and provide necessary training to address business needs
- Design and create effective learning experiences through innovation, new strategies, technologies, and ideas to engage learners
- Develop and manage multiple projects to ensure timely training delivery to meet business needs and goals
- Facilitate remote and in-person training and train-the-trainer sessions.
- Effectively present to all levels of the organization and audiences of any size.
- Partner with Strategy, GTM Execution, and National Channel teams to identify needs and execute to plan
- Measure and evaluate training program effectiveness; incorporate feedback for process improvement
- Conduct thorough reviews of training and supporting material to ensure accuracy
- Ensure all communications (for assigned projects and LOB) are professional, relevant, and timely
- Plan & host channel training & communication calls (TTTs, vendor, jam sessions, etc)
- Host after action review for high profile programs and take any required follow up action
Required Skills & Experience:
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 3-5 years designing, developing interactive e-learning programs / courseware in a corporate setting
- Proficient with Articulate, Storyline, Captivate and Flash (or equivalent e-learning development tools); audio and video editing software; Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator; Microsoft Word and PowerPoint
- Proficient with incorporating a variety of media including graphics, audio, video, animation, and multimedia to support teaching and learning
- Must possess a creative approach to eLearning design that engages target audiences in learning
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong interpersonal skills and excellent communication skills
- Self-starter that learns and adapts quickly to new systems, software and hardware
- Excellent organization and time-management skills
- Results oriented, strong sense of urgency, proactive and flexible
- Ability to work under pressure on multiple projects simultaneously while meeting deadlines
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Working knowledge of Verizon’s product portfolio and systems
- Knowledge of instructional design principles for distance learning including development of instructional strategies, course materials, assessment techniques, appropriate integration of instructional technologies and best practices.
- Experience with Learning Management Systems (LMS) for eLearning distribution
- Graphic design and / or corporate communications experience helpful
- Frontline sales experience and knowledge is preferred: Call Center, Retail, Alternate Channels, etc.
Location: Location: Basking Ridge, NJ or Silver Spring, Maryland
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer - and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Click here for more info: http://www.verizon.com/about/work/jobs/6495992-workforce-performance-manager