What you’ll be doing...
You are an energetic professional that lives and breathes a hospitality and service delivery mindset. You are passionate about creating a great work environment and guest/employee experience and you are at your best when you can design new strategies, set-up and pilot new initiatives, influence the work culture and atmosphere and share your enthusiasm. You are very much in tune with what happens in the Services industry and beyond but more and foremost, you are able to create new ideas in order to be always ahead of the trends. You are curious by nature and you love technology.
Verizon Global Real Estate is seeking a Workplace Experience Strategist to design, develop and drive the implementation of its evolving and diverse workplace services. This means that you will take ownership for creating and enabling an energizing and productive work environment that stimulates meaningful interactions and provides relevant services and amenities to its users.
This includes leading, developing and driving the Real Estate as a Service initiative. You will be part of the International Workplace Development team and work with internal and external resources across the Global Real Estate organization and Verizon.
- Design, develop and deliver a Verizon specific strategy and operating model for a Real Estate as a Service concept. This concept is based on the principle of moving away from the traditional silo commodity model towards an integrated service driven organization that focuses on a customer and business centric approach, providing professional, relevant, hospitality style services and technology. It is about anticipating the needs of our customers and help them succeed in an increasingly competitive environment.
- Develop new ideas and services for the work environment related to the employee experience.
- Develop new workplace models specific to the needs of Verizon’s different business units and work closely with the Real Estate Business Relations team.
- Monitor progress and adapt strategy to trends in the market, business needs or analytics where applicable.
- Fine tune the Activity Based Workplace model and protocols.
- Work with key stakeholders such as the Real Estate leadership team, the Change Management, Communications team and Operations team as well as the Data & Analytics team to ensure correct implementation, communication, follow up and evaluation of your and other initiatives.
- Work closely with the Real Estate design team to ensure alignment of workplace design and workplace experience and services.
- Work closely with the Digital Experience and Co-working team as well as the IT team to develop and implement new initiatives.
- Perform research and ‘in the field’ observations, attend function related conferences in order to stay up to date and obtain industry insights and create new initiatives.
- Take ownership of your initiatives and be fully responsible for their outcome.
What we’re looking for...
You’ll need to have:
Bachelor’s degree or four more years of work experience
Six or more years of relevant work experience
Experience with transformational and strategic (real estate) projects.
Experience in the Service and Hospitality industry, with knowledge of front line hotel operations, guest relations and service delivery.
Even better if you have:
Bachelor degree, ideally your Master degree.
Experience developing strategic concepts and translating them into successful executable plans and programs.
Exceptional communication skills - both written and verbal, being comfortable presenting to large groups of people.
Ability to translate business requirements into behavioral, work space and service solutions.
Ability to work effectively with all levels of the hierarchy and specifically senior and mid-level management.
Ability to positively influence others and move toward a common vision or goal.
Experience with leading projects and working cross-functionally.
Experience with change management.
Self-starter, pro-active, enthusiastic.
Flexible to travel extensively.
Familiarity with most common software operating systems like Microsoft Outlook, Google Suite or similar.
When you join Verizon...
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America’s fastest and most reliable network, we’re leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Click here for more info: http://www.verizon.com/about/work/jobs/2366118-workplace-experience-strategist
• Post ID: 150882197 newyork