Reply: click here
SIGN ON BONUS AVAILABLE
LONGEVITY BONUS AVAILABLE
STATE ISSUED QUARTERLY BONUS
$13.00 PER HOUR TO START
... pay evaluation in 90 days, increases given based on years of experience ...
TUITION REIMBURSEMENT AVAILABLE
TUITION ASSISTANCE AVAILABLE
We are currently seeking Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA's) for multiple
openings in Minot, ND. (read more about Minot below) These individuals specialize
in around-the-clock care while promoting independence and individual success.
They help patients by supporting personal hygiene and daily living needs;
providing comfort, transportation, and vital sign monitoring.
- Provides for activities of daily living by assisting with serving meals, feeding patients as necessary; ambulating, turning, and positioning patients; providing fresh water and nourishment between meals.
- Provides adjunct care by administering enemas, douches, nonsteril dressings, surgical preps, ice packs, heat treatments, therapeutic baths; applying restraints.
- Maintains patient stability by checking vital signs and weight; testing urine; recording intake and output information.
- Provides patient comfort by utilizing resources and materials; transporting patients; answering patients' call lights and requests; reporting observations of the patient to nursing supervisor.
- Provides patients' personal hygiene by giving bedpans, urinals, baths, backrubs, shampoos, and shaves; assisting with travel to the bathroom; helping with showers and baths.
- Documents actions by completing forms, reports, logs, and records.
- Maintains work operations by following policies and procedures.
- Protects organization's value by keeping patient information confidential.
- Serves and protects the hospital community by adhering to professional standards, hospital policies and procedures, federal, state, and local requirements, and jcaho standards.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; participating in professional organizations; maintaining licensure.
- Enhances nursing department and hospital reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent.
- Successful completion of a nursing assistant program and obtain CNA certification
- Certified in CPR
- Driver's License
- Self-directing with the ability to work with little direct supervision
- Empathy for the needs of the client
- Demonstrate effective oral and written communication skills
- Treats clients, staff and the public with courtesy, respect and presents a positive image
- Works as team member
- Ensures confidentiality and security of the clients medical information
* START IMMEDIATELY AFTER ARRIVAL *
If you are wanting to use your CNA status to climb the ladder in the health care industry ...
Minot, North Dakota is the place you want to be. If you are dependable, a self-starter
and want a career in health care, you owe it to yourself to give us a call. Then ...
YOU BE THE JUDGE
CONTACT US IMMEDIATELY FOR MORE INFORMATION
CALL: CHRIS - (701) 500-1523
CALL: ANN - (701) 500-5799
THIS IS YOUR INVITATION
TO FRIENDLY MINOT, NORTH DAKOTA
Are you considering a move to Minot? Well, what can we say but, "Make yourself at home!"
Minot is an exceptional place to live! We have a growing economy with new businesses and
jobs. We have beautiful neighborhoods and great neighbors who are striving to make Minot better than ever.
Because of the booming oil production in and around the city of Minot, ND there are great opportunities here.
If you are seeking to stay in the medical field and one day move up the ladder to nursing, this would be a great
place to begin that career. Minot is a rapidly growing town whose hospitals and medical facilities are currently
expanding into newly built facilities.
Give us a call today and we can help you decide if a move to Minot
would be a good move for you.
CLICK HERE TO SEND YOUR RESUME
EMAIL RESUME TO email@example.com
• Post ID: 44044707 newyork