Executive Administrative Assistant (Consumer Medical Device) - Johnson & Johnson (Bridgewater, New
Posted: Tuesday, October 10, 2017 11:59 AM
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies is recruiting for an Executive Administrative Assistant (Consumer Medical Device) in Bridgewater, NJ.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies, caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
With $70.1 billion in 2015 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets. The more than 250 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employ approximately 127,000 people in 60 countries throughout the world.
- Complex calendar coordination, scheduling and arranging meetings with internal and external partners, managing vendors for meetings, complex domestic and international travel arrangements, track communications & gather analytics, open POs and closely partner with internal teams to create and distribute training materials.
- The Adm. Assistant must have the ability to make last-minute changes to calendar due to shifting priorities; must often make decisions without prior approval from assigned leaders; and will prepare expense reports, presentations, memos and correspondence.
- The Adm. Assistant will interact with various levels of management and must build strong relationships with EAs of other management team members. The EA may provide back up support to other Administrative Assistants.
- The Adm. Assistant must maintain strict confidentiality and exercise independent discretion and judgment to solve complex problems.
- This role requires a candidate who will have the ability to utilize and innovate on current technology platforms, including selecting apps for meetings, getting apps approval through Apple Store, leveraging tablet and phone device capabilities, and loading content into apps for meetings.
- A minimum of a High School diploma is required.
- A minimum of 6 years of professional administrative experience is required.
- A minimum of 3 years of advanced administrative experience is required.
- Proven ability to work collaboratively as part of a team, possess exceptional communication skills (both written and verbal), and operate with a high sense of urgency while maintaining a high degree of professionalism is required.
- The ability to multi-task, work with minimal supervision, and achieve results in a fast-paced environment is required.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail is required.
- Experience supporting a Vice President or above is preferred.
- The ability to manage multiple priorities, maintain confidentiality, and operate with poise and professionalism in a complex, high-profile, and rapidly changing environment is required.
- Experience supporting and working in a matrix organization is preferred.
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook) is required.
- Experience working with procurement systems, travel systems and vendor systems (PDM, on-line travel arrangements, Concur, Totality, Ariba, Aravo systems) is preferred.
- Demonstrated proficiency with productivity tools and portal technologies (i.e. LiveMeeting, WebEx, Global Connect, SharePoint sites) is required.
- Handling of medium-sized internal meeting logistics is required.
- Experience managing multiple calendars via Outlook is required.
United States-New Jersey-Bridgewater
MD&D Global Services LLC (6209)
Click here for more info: https://jnjc.taleo.net/careersection/2/jobdetail.ftl?job=9083170829&lang=en
• Location: Staten Island
• Post ID: 136538417 newyork