Posted: Friday, February 23, 2018 12:07 AM
The Marwood Group’s Clinical Compliance Team is currently accepting applications for an analyst position in its New York office. This position offers the opportunity to explore and evaluate healthcare provider and supplier organizations, as well as provide direct visibility to firm leadership and management.
Principal duties and responsibilities:
• Perform data-driven analysis to provide insight into clinical compliance assessments
• Identify and synthesize information from various sources and draw conclusions for client deliverables
• Research and analyze regulations and other healthcare content issues
• Bachelor’s Degree from a top tier university; healthcare compliance/billing/coding experience a plus
• Familiarity with healthcare laws, regulations and standards, including HIPAA and OIG Guidelines
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Good organizational skills, attention to detail, and the ability to plan and meet deadlines in a fast paced environment
• Ability to manage multiple projects at once
• Proficiency with Excel and PowerPoint
Compensation package is commensurate with experience. Analysts go on to attend top-tier graduate programs, or are eligible for internal promotion. Marwood prides itself on providing employees with a good work-life balance. There is no travel expected with this position.
Please email resume and cover lever attachments to email@example.com with the subject title “Clinical Compliance Analyst”. Note: employer will only accept resumes sent as an attachment.
The Marwood Group is a healthcare advisory services firm headquartered in New York City. The Healthcare Advisory Group advises and consults with the firm’s private equity and corporate clients on healthcare policy, strategy, and market analysis issues. Areas of focus include Medicare, Medicaid, commercial insurance, worker’s compensation, and clinical compliance.
• Location: Manhattan, New York, NY
• Post ID: 159003067 newyork