The Physical Therapist will provide therapy services to help restore function, improve mobility, relieve pain and prevent permanent physical disabilities of patients suffering from injuries or disease. Working in an outpatient orthopedic setting, the physical therapist will provide initial and ongoing assessments to determine level of functioning and patients progress in their residence.
In this role, the PT must demonstrate strong communication skills with peers and their patients'. The ideal therapist for this job will be energetic, an effective communicator and be dedicated to providing high-quality to care to all of their patients.
- Perform direct patient care, including evaluation of muscle, skeletal, neurological and other physical problems.
- Review and explain physician orders with patients' and their families.
- Participate in case conferences
- Present patients' with updates while making care suggestions to the care team.
- Coordinate with care team members to provide high-quality services and care to all our patients.
- Provide physical therapy care that complies with organization&#39;s best practices, standards, policies and procedures.
- Comply with both federal and state guidelines, including all licensing requirements.
- Maintain a valid state driver s licenses and automobile insurance.
This national outpatient medical provider operates over 100 location in 15+ state across the United States. Dedicated to providing superior care, their organizational culture fosters a team environment that encourages employees to excel. Delivering acute care therapy services, their commitment is centered on treating work-related injuries, while providing early intervention and rehabilitation care.
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- Life and Accident Death and Dismemberment Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- 401(k) Retirement Saving Plan
- Life Balance and Employee Assistance Program
- Comprehensive Sick, Holiday and Personal Time Off
- Great Bonus Program
- Therapist are not required to work nights or weekends
• Post ID: 98953353 newyork