Registered Nurse Opportunity in Bronx, NY (Interventional Radiology) - Department of Veterans
The Bronx, NY Veterans Affairs Medical Center is recruiting for an Interventional Radiology Nurse to deliver quality nursing care to Veterans in inpatient and outpatient settings. Provides leadership in the application of the nursing process to patient care, organizational processes, and/or systems, improving outcomes in Interventional Radiology; conducts a comprehensive health assessment to determine patient s health care issues. Assess and interprets patient data differentiating between normal and abnormal findings. Develop appropriate differential diagnoses and treatment plans. Provide patient/family education based on the patients literacy, culture, and health needs. Collaborate with team members and participate in performance improvements within IR.
VA offers unbeatable benefits, great work/life balance, and a comfortable salary. Plus VA has something that no other health care system has: the opportunity to serve Veterans! Lower patient ratios & predictable scheduling! Two years of ICU experience required. Assistance with payment of outstanding nursing loans may be available. U.S. Citizenship required.
- 26 Days paid vacation; begins to accrue immediately and can be used as soon as it s earned
- 13 Days paid sick time per year with unlimited carry over
- 10 Federal holidays with pay
- Generous shift differentials; 25% extra for weekends
- Federal Retirement Plan
- Nursing scholarships
- Separate 401K with partial agency match
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Nationwide Mobility
- Competitive pay based on qualifications & education
- Opportunity for annual performance awards
- Guaranteed tenure salary increases
- Licensure: 1 Full & unrestricted license from any US State is permissible to work at this facility
- Bachelor s Degree in Nursing Preferred.
- Minimum 2 years of clinical experience in Interventional Radiology preferred.
Schedule: Monday - Friday (8:00am to 4:30pm)
Enjoy an environment that supports an interdisciplinary care team approach that delivers state-of-the-art medicine using some of the most advanced medical techniques and technologies in the Nation.
Associated topics: ambulatory, asn, infusion, maternal, mhb, nurse clinical, registered nurse, staff nurse, tcu, transitional
• Post ID: 137348052 newyork