About the Job
Alliance Homecare is seeking dedicated, proficient and enthusiastic per diem nurses to provide quality care to client’s in their homes. The private duty RN will be responsible for rending professional nursing care to patients in their home by assessing, implementing and evaluating home nursing care needs on an individual and continuing basis.
- New York State RN License, BSN Preferred
- Minimum of 3 years of experience, with at least two years in a hospital setting
- Experience with the geriatric population is preferred
- Strong assessment skills
- Capable of interacting with clients in a friendly and congenial manner and a strong desire to engage with the elderly population
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills, and strong computer skills
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check and employment verification
- Current BCLS/ACLS and Infection Control certification
- Complete physical assessments and monitor vital signs during each client visit
- Report all concerning health changes to the internal care team and relevant parties
- Administer on-going care for each patient and provide necessary follow up
- Dispense medication, monitor vital signs and provide medication pours
- Implement patient care plan in conjunction with patient and family to assist in achieving optimal resolution of needs
- Establish and maintain professional working relationship with health care providers and other members of the disciplinary teams in providing patient and family care
- Monitor well-being of patients while ensuring the delivery of dependable, high quality care
- Document patient care in a timely manner and in accordance with agency, state and federal guidelines
- Communicate regularly with members of the clinical team
Alliance Homecare was founded in 2006 by Gregory Solometo and two childhood friends who are both Registered Nurses. Gregory wanted to take a different approach to home care after he discovered how difficult it was to find quality caregivers to look after his grandmother with Alzheimer’s. During her five-year journey with the disease, Gregory encountered firsthand the challenges and costs of caring for an elderly family member, both in the home and in a facility.
Alliance Homecare is a private, concierge home healthcare company offering an extensive range of services, including Private Duty Nursing, Home Health Aides, Companions, Geriatric Care Management, Physical Therapy, and Nutritional Counseling. Our elite and highly qualified team of healthcare professionals specialize in delivering comprehensive home care and care management services which enable older adults to live independently and with dignity.
To Apply: Send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Post ID: 148512712 newyork