Research and Medical Information Program Coordinator - National Hemophilia Foundation (New York, NY)
Under the direction of the VP of Research and Medical Information and Director of Educational Strategy, coordinate educational activities in the Research and Medical Information Department. Must have excellent verbal, written communication, organizational skills, and the ability to work independently and as part of a team. The ability to complete multiple tasks within the set timeline is necessary.
- Schedule and facilitate educational programs and publication process for projects including live and enduring education created in newsletters, podcasts, streaming media, live meetings, etc.
- Proof and edit educational and promotional materials for programs
- Work as part of cross functional teams and external partners toward common objectives
- Coordinate registration process for Inhibitor Education Summits including online registration and registration conducted over the phone. Includes maintenance of Summit database to ensure that all records are up-to-date and accurate. Respond to all inquiries about the program via phone and email
- Develop participant recruitment materials (brochures, emails, etc) for educational programs
- Develop/update content for program websites, including ongoing updates as needed
- Coordinate confirmation process for all participants in educational programs including drafting of materials, assembling packets, shipping of materials and follow up
- Assist in program evaluation processes, including data entry and development of summary reports and charts
- Process all participant and faculty expense reports
- Coordinate online research poster abstract submission process for NHF Annual Meeting including promotion, peer review and onsite coordination
- Assist with research grant processing
- Assist with development of educational initiatives at NHF's Annual Meeting
- Excellent customer relations and interpersonal skills necessary
- Development and delivery of reports and presentations using MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Proven organizational and project management skills
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree and 2 or more years of relevant work experience.
- Experience working with volunteers
- Travel is required up to 20% of time.
• Post ID: 36830565 newyork