- Validate, log, and respond to all court orders served upon the company, for all areas, in accordance with the company policies and procedures and in compliance with state and federal laws (i.e. Omnibus Act, Electronics Communications Privacy Act, Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act of 1978, Communications Assistance for Law Enforcement Act and the DoD/DoJ/FBI Agreement.
- Act as liaison between the company and the law enforcement community
- Provide Guidance to other departments on matters relating to the release of company records
- Testify in state and federal courts regarding the process followed in effectuating court ordered surveillances
- Provision lawfully authorized electronic surveillances in all appropriate network elements (i.e. all switches, HLRs and CALEA specific equipment)
- Provide 24x7 technical support for handling exigent situations (i.e. 911 calls, kidnappings and bomb threats) and troubleshooting surveillance outages
- Process per court order requests to provide supplemental information required by the court ordered surveillance
- Handle calls from law enforcement; 9-1-1 calls are prioritized over normal day-to-day investigative calls
- Bachelor’s Degree or one or more years of work experience.
- One or more years of relevant work experience.
- Willingness to consent to additional Verizon Wireless background check.
- Ability to apply for and obtain security clearance through the FBI.
- Strong interpersonal and organizational/prioritization skills.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills.
- Demonstrated ability to handle sensitive and confidential information.
- Experience with Microsoft Office applications.
- Demonstrated ability to make critical decisions independent of direct supervision.
- Proven ability to work as part of a team while achieving individual targets.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain the highest level of confidentiality.
Ideally, you’ll also have:
- Two or more years of wireless or customer service experience.
Shifts likely to include overnight and weekend hours. Schedules may be a 4/40 workweek. You will also be required to work a minimum of two holidays to maintain 24x7x365 coverage. Shifts are static until changed to meet the needs of the business.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer - and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Click here for more info: http://www.verizon.com/about/work/jobs/6469355-court-order-analyst