This position is customer facing with internal and external stakeholders. The employee will with work with the data-analytics team in developing front-end communication plans through systems and newly developed processes. They will also communicate and track Supply Chain Interval and Inventory results, as well as lead time analytics. The expectation is that the employee will implement plans to tie in the Engineering and Supply Planning community. The overall goal is to optimize the inventory cycle time through the use of proactive analytics and tools developed on this Wireline Network Strategy Team.
- Analytics – 40%
- Analyzes COE, PICS, and OSP engineering systems and work with Network Engineering to improve equipment ordering visibility and efficiency
- Analyzes supply chain intervals from supplier shipped to consumption and seeks opportunities to reduce overall product cycle times
- Develop and analyze KPI & SLA intervals of Strategic Programs to identify Supplier deficiencies and new program opportunities
- Drives data validation and ownership of supply and demand planning results planning and utilizes data driven decisions to determine KPI improvements
- Projects - 35%
- Will be responsible for managing and supporting development of collaborative platforms and tools that connect stakeholders to the Supply Chain
- Will drive projects that automate current manual CIP process, such as MSOLV (RED/Green) Light
- Support cross-functional and cross-area initiatives. Represent SCM with improvements on Inventory controls, forecast accuracy and business processes
- Develops visualization tools such as Tableau for decision making and trouble shooting and connects results and utilization with all stakeholders
- Presentations- 25%
- Prepares executive readouts on CIP reduction initiatives
- Provide necessary presentations and reporting to Area and HQ teams as needed
- Train and prepares stakeholders on supply chain collaborative tools, such as BI and Tableau
- Aggregates project milestones and updates from internal team and prepares final results
- Bachelor’s degree in supply chain, engineering, business or equivalent experience preferred.
- 3 or more years or relevant experience.
- Experience with Data/Analytics tools (Tableau, Business Intelligence).
- Ability to Create custom queries to calculate and analyze program and group metrics utilizing inter-department databases
- Able to create complex SQL queries using complex joins, grouping, aggregation, and nested subqueries
- Import, export and manipulate large data sets in multi-million-row databases under tight deadlines
- Understanding of database back-end and ability to affect change as needed for reporting requirements through inter-department forums.
- Outstanding leadership and organizational skills.
- Excellent presentation skills in (PPT), plus outstanding communication skills.
- Excellent problem-solving ability.
Ideally, you have:
- Experience with supply chain systems NSAP/VSAP
- Experience with medium and large scale IT projects
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer - and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Click here for more info: http://www.verizon.com/about/work/jobs/6500998-data-analytics-consultant