Ethics & Compliance – Associate Compliance Analyst - Stamford, CT - Deloitte (Stamford, Connecticut)
Ethics & Compliance – Associate Compliance Analyst - Stamford, CT
Are you interested in monitoring compliance for professionals in a large, complex organization? Then our Ethics & Compliance team may be the right fit for you!
Work you’ll do
The individual will be responsible for monitoring professionals’ compliance* with internal policies and procedures, external regulations, and mandatory training programs. He/she will also work with various functions to load courses and configure course populations using SAP/Master Data attributes in order for courses to appear within Ethics & Compliance applications, as well as perform activities such as compliance tracking, metrics analysis, and summary reporting. Will be responsible to ensure individual compliance procedures and policies are followed and documented appropriately. Will serve as subject matter expert to the Compliance Help Desk team and address escalated questions and issues.
*Monitoring compliance is an ongoing process, committed to monitoring and escalating professionals who are non-compliant with Independence, Ethics & Compliance policies to various leadership levels on a weekly basis. The monitoring process also includes notifying professionals about their requirement to complete a mandatory course(s) and escalating to leadership if the course(s) has not been completed on a timely basis.
· Perform daily monitoring and weekly compliance tracking for professionals of several mandatory training courses including metrics development
· Work closely with team members in a highly collaborative environment and serve as a backup for monitoring and configuration of additional mandatory training courses
· Interpret and communicate compliance monitoring impacts based on course rules
· Respond in writing to inquiries from professionals
· Research, respond and resolve Compliance HelpDesk inquiries assigned to the Mandatory Trainings team
· Use a strategic mindset to compile the facts and circumstances regarding compliance inquiries by analyzing and comparing data in several systems and various reports
· Assist in the development of procedures documentation and knowledge documents
· Collaborate with various groups and individuals to disseminate information across other compliance areas
· Analyze compliance responses using sound judgment to determine which need to be input into compliance monitoring systems to meet records retention guidelines
· Use SAP attributes determine required learners based on course owner specifications
· Run reports and validate course populations
· Assist course business owners with completing Rules Engine Template and workflow to get courses on Ethics & Compliance dashboard
At Deloitte, we are stewards of reputation—ours and our clients. That’s why we foster a culture that protects, preserves, and enhances our reputation. With your help, we will distinguish Deloitte as the clear leader in professional services, making us the first choice for clients and talent. The Ethics & Compliance teams provide critical support and guidance in these areas.
· Bachelor's Degree with work experience in a corporate environment
· Analytical thinker with attention to detail
· Excellent organizational, analytical, interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
· Self-starter, with the ability to stay focused to self-manage assigned monitoring and project goals and meet deadlines
· Strong written, verbal, interpersonal, and collaboration skills
· Project management skills and ability to multi-task effectively
· High degree of professionalism and discretion with ability to handle high-level confidential data
· Proficient Microsoft Office
· Knowledge of and/or ability to quickly learn and use SAP (HR & FI)], Service Desk and Deloitte Learning Reports.
How you’ll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte’s impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you’re applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
• Post ID: 119024698 newyork