What you’ll be doing...
Manages the office of several attorneys in the Merger and Acquisitions Corporate legal team. Position handles all administrative details including managing complex projects, making travel and meeting arrangements, calendar management; handling various types of documents and assists with ad hoc projects.
Must be a motivated professional with the ability to work independently and possess excellent customer service and communication skills. Candidate must display discretion in handling confidential matters and be extremely accurate with flawless attention to detail. The ideal candidate is an energetic, "out-of the-box" thinker committed to meet deadlines, work collaboratively with all team members and display quintessential professionalism.
What we’re looking for...
You’ll need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree or one or more years of work experience.
Even better if you have:
- A degree.
- 3 or more years of relevant work experience as a Legal Executive Assistant.
- Demonstrated ability to handle extremely sensitive and confidential information.
- Highly-organized, detail-oriented and have the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Outstanding formatting and organizational skills.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills.
- Proficiency in managing attorneys' calendars and properly scheduling meetings.
- Demonstrated proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
When you join Verizon...
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America’s fastest and most reliable network, we’re leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Click here for more info: http://www.verizon.com/about/work/jobs/2471378-legal-secretary
• Post ID: 158594177 newyork