What you’ll be doing...
Verizon is looking for a Senior Analyst Material Planning who will be responsible for organizing and reporting data from our business intelligence dashboard to various groups across the organization. This role will be part of a collaborative work group including: material planning, operations, finance, and external suppliers. This role will need to work towards the end goal of increasing efficiency by producing actionable data.
- Creation of BI enhancements and support of BI applications. Documentation of policies and procedures for collection and analysis of data. Validation of data sources and feeds. Creation of data cubes using SQL and table relationships. Integrate supplier information into dashboard design.
- BI Dashboard: Review and analyze complex, integrated data, model and information from various ERP systems. Oversee the deployment of data to the data warehouse. Manage ongoing reporting and dashboard maintenance.
- Garage work center (GWC): Validate GWC level data as it is collected. Report and resolve any discrepancies. Report spend to budget at a GWC level. Aggregate data at the state, district and regional level. Create data profiles to identify and understand trends or outliers. Tech productivity charts. Consolidated inventory report which includes GWC, VSB and DC inventory.
- Collaborate with business, IT, suppliers, and other stakeholders. Conduct day-to-day business communications. Facilitate the communication between business stakeholders and the various internal & external groups including IT, finance, operations, and suppliers. Conduct supplier audits. Push reports.
- Supplier scorecard: Gather and organize supplier performance data. Report out on supplier performance, manage corrective action log, and escalate as needed. Design and develop intuitive reports, dashboards, and graphs.
- Analytics, reporting & forecasting. Create reporting to manage: material consumption and usage, technician utilization, financial spend to budget comparison, predictive modeling. These reports will be issued out to the respective business partners ad various intervals
What we’re looking for...
You’ll need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain, Mathematics, Data analytics or a related field or four or more years of work experience.
- Three or more years of relevant work experience.
Even better if you have:
- Experience with SQL and Access.
- Five or more years of experience in data analysis, business intelligence, supply chain management.
When you join Verizon...
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America’s fastest and most reliable network, we’re leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Click here for more info: http://www.verizon.com/about/work/jobs/7666987-senior-analyst-materials-planning
• Post ID: 131699827 newyork