Digital Operations group is seeking a Senior Dynatrace Administrator for Application Performance monitoring and User Experience Monitoring Solutions. This individual will play a critical, client-facing role that interprets and translates client requirements into viable, scalable solutions that help Verizon solve customer problems. The candidate will be responsible for -
- Research and Development - Responsible for overall Architecture of Application Monitoring and User Experience Analytics and evolution of Technical insights, reports and Dashboards for all applications in Digital platforms group. Candidate will research the exiting tools and solutions and will recommend means of enhancing the architecture to gain insights and improve overall Customer experience.
- User Experience Analytics: Responsible for UEM solutions including configuration and infrastructure support of monitoring/alerting/reporting tools through Dynatrace. Makes technical recommendations on application performance improvement initiatives and overall applications monitoring. Also responsible for resolving Technical challenges with the underlying Architecture and improving the overall performance of the Dynatrace system. Provide end to end Dynatrace infrastructure support. Proactively find opportunities by analyzing session activities, customer feedback to provide meaningful insights for executive reporting. Generate value by working with development teams and business clients to identify key transactions and events, segments. Monitoring and analyzing session data to understand customer behavior and identify site issues that are adversely impacting conversion. Creating alerts, reports, and dashboards to support growing business needs. Train end users on Dynatrace.
- Application Performance Monitoring - Using Dynatrace APM tools to optimize application performance and identify performance bottlenecks in web applications and provide solutions. Identify opportunities through Dynatrace and drill down to do root cause analysis for insights gained from User Experience tools like Dynatrace. Provide end to end Dynatrace infrastructure support. Partner with application development, application support, and other IT infrastructure resources to define measurement frameworks, develop KPI's and performance dashboards. Works closely with application development teams during release rollout to analyze application performance impact and troubleshoot issues.
- Application Development and Automation.
- Program Management - Driving solution development through requirements gathering/analysis/discovery, business plan creation, and solution level of effort estimation to ensure that client interests are met and potential business opportunities are established. Drive to push for on time and on budget development activity and migration of applications.
- Bachelor's degree or four or more years of work experience.
- Four or more years of relevant work experience.
Ideally, you'll also have:
- BS degree in Computer Science.
- Possess experience in production support and scalable Architecture implementations.
- Exposure to monitoring and configuration management for scalable environments.
- Possess experience with Dynatrace APM and UEM products.
- Ability to code complex problems in Java, .NET, C, C++ or equivalent language.
Not to boast, but a little bit about us
Verizon powers America’s fastest and most reliable network. We’re also leading the way in cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and video entertainment. Technology moves fast and so do we. We believe that bringing great ideas and customer experiences to life should be recognized and rewarded. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Click here for more info: http://www.verizon.com/about/work/jobs/7292724-senior-dynatrace-administrator
• Post ID: 125193498 newyork