Value Chain Quality - Principal Quality Engineer - Johnson & Johnson (Bridgewater, New Jersey)
Posted: Thursday, February 15, 2018 9:10 PM
Johnson & Johnson is recruiting for a Principal Quality Engineer can be located in any J&J site in the Globe.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies, caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
With $74.3 billion in 2014 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets. The more than 250 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employ approximately 119,000 people in 60 countries throughout the world.
You, the Value Chain Quality Principal Quality Engineer will:
Embed Proactive Quality in E2E Value Chain Standards, Processes, and Tools to improve Product Reliability and drive strategic value for J&J
- Innovate and maintain E2E Value Chain Quality Standards
- Partner with senior technical leaders (both internal and external to J&J) to develop innovative approaches for realizing E2E technical opportunities and integrating with the E2E Value Chain Quality framework.
- Innovate, maintain, and utilize E2E Value Chain Quality Processes & Tools
- Lead, contribute to the utilization of, and/or develop innovative applications for various E2E risk management and risk mitigation tools and practices (for example, CTQ Cascade, mistake proofing, critical control points, failure mode and effects analysis).
- Lead, and/or contribute to, the development of new detection systems by developing optimal methods for conducting equipment, process, and product qualifications/validations.
- Develop, review, and/or maintain production and process controls using appropriate techniques and tools (for example, advanced process monitoring and control tools, methods of advanced statistical process control, process performance metrics).
- Collaborate with senior technical leaders to develop best practices for E2E Value Chain Quality.
- Lead and mentor Quality Engineers at all levels globally
- Provide Subject Matter Expertise in QE & Lab principles and practices to enable and drive standardization where it provides value, reduces risk, improves capability, increases value and/or regulatory compliance.
- Advance the Value Chain Quality E2E Vision
- Execute strategic vision or plan by collaborating with other quality leaders to identify required needed Quality Engineering skills and competencies.
- Deliver E2E standards, processes, and tools that drive seamless and efficient functional handoffs to minimize E2E gaps or redundancies.
- Bachelorâs degree (or equivalent) in Engineering or relevant scientific/technical field AND 8 or more years of relevant experience OR Advanced degree (for example, Masterâs, Ph.D.) in Engineering or relevant scientific/technical field AND 6 or more years of relevant experience.
- Advanced knowledge of Quality Engineering/scientific method techniques and principles is required.
- Experience working in a regulated environment. This includes knowledge of, and experience with, applicable standards GxP requirements and regulations.
- Advanced technical understanding of manufacturing equipment and processes.
- Understanding of new product introduction processes, and expertise in process qualifications/ validations.
- Experience managing projects, and demonstrating project leadership abilities.
- Experience with a proven track record of implementing appropriate risk mitigation w/in-depth knowledge of product/process Risk Management (FDA & ISO standards).
- Strong knowledge of statistics and statistical software packages with the ability to graph, analyze, and present data.
- Hands on experience using Lean and Six Sigma methodologies.
- The ability to perform âhands onâ troubleshooting and problem solving.
- Thorough understanding of GxP standards and applicable regulations.
- 8 years of work experience in any of the following R&D / Source / Manufacturing / Engineering / Quality / Delivery or equivalent is required.
- Ability to work in matrix management environment and able to work collaboratively globally/cross-functionally as well as across segments/regions.
- Must have strong collaboration and influence management skills to partner effectively at all levels.
- Strong relationship development, conflict resolution, and team building instincts, with the ability to build partnerships both internally and externally.
- Makes the customer central to all thinking.
- Capable of assuming technical hands-on leadership.
- Ability to coach talent on Quality Engineering principles and practices
- Bifocal approach - ability to zoom-in/zoom-out for strategic and tactical, high-level and detailed, etc.
- PE Black Belt (or higher) certification preferred, though not required.
- QE Certification preferred, though not required.
- This position can be located in any J&J site in the Globe and may require up to 30% domestic and international travel, depending on the location of the role.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
United States-New Jersey-Bridgewater
North America-United States, Asia Pacific, Latin America, North America, Europe/Middle East/Africa
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. (6090)
Click here for more info: https://jnjc.taleo.net/careersection/2/jobdetail.ftl?job=00001C7X&lang=en
• Location: Staten Island
• Post ID: 158464512 newyork