Reply: click here
ROBERT STECKO, The Song Doctor
Songwriter, Arranger, Producer(212) 580-0399
Professional services for songwriters:
- Song Doctoring (Creative Help)
- Recording Arrangements
- Printed Sheet Music
- Lead Sheets
ALL STYLES: Pop, Rock, R&B, Jazz, Blues, Country, Musical Theater
SONG DOCTORINGAs a producer and arranger I work with songwriters helping them improve and finish their songs
as well as making their songs sound more professional and more commercial.
I provide more driving rhythm grooves, solid chord progressions, missing hooks, better structure, and creative help finishing stalled projects.
For beginning songwriters I provide instruction and help with the basics. I can take them from an early rough draft of a song all the way to a finished product.
Let the Song Doctor bring your song to life.
I can help you in the following areas:
- You need help with the lyrics, melody, chords, structure, or overall concept.
- You have the basic lyrics and melody but you can’t find the right chords or you need a better chord progression.
- You have a good start on a song but you are not sure where to go from there. You need some help or inspiration to finish the song.
- You need a good hook or a stronger hook.
- You need a bridge or contrasting section.
- Some of the lyrics sound weak or the story line is unclear.
- You need a good demo arrangement for your song.
- You already have a demo but it sounds cheesy. You need to know how to make it sound better.
- You have the song recorded but you need someone to create a printed lead sheet or arrangement.
ROBERT STECKO, The Song Doctorhas worked with Harry Chapin, Jane Olivor, Dean Pitchford, George Weiss, Stacey Handler, Wambui Bahati,
Arthur Herzog, Irving Lee, Lou Lyman, Bob Hardwick
For more information call (212) 580-0399 or reply to the link at the top of the ad.
• Post ID: 24266276 newyork